Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amjad23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 01:14 PM
    F1 visa questions
    Well! I have applied to US embassy for F-1 visa,I called for interview.let me know for what sought of question should I prepare my mind? and what would be the best answer for those questions
    Thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 21, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Bring to your visa interview the following:

* A passport valid for at least six months

* Form I-20

* School admission letter

* Completed visa applications (DS-156, DS-158, and, if applicable, DS-157)

* Two 2”x 2” photographs

* A receipt for the visa application fee

* A receipt for the SEVIS fee. If you have not received an official receipt in the mail showing payment and you paid the fee electronically, the consulate will accept the temporary receipt you printed from your computer. If you do not have a receipt, the consulate may be able to see your payment electronically if your fee payment was processed at least 3 business days before your interview.

* Financial evidence that shows you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during the period you intend to study.

* Any information that proves that you will return to your home country after finishing your studies in the United States. This may include proof of property, family, or other ties to your community.

Remain calm and answer all the Visa Officer’s questions to you openly and honestly...
    Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Few questions regarding J1 visa [ 2 Answers ]

Sir/Madam, Iam on a j1 visa( resident physician). I also had a break during my training for three months when I went to my home country)during which I was charged 2400 dollars by my instituion( as I was not being paid and still had to pay for my health coverage as per law). My questions are ...

E-3 Visa Tax Questions [ 1 Answers ]

It's tax time and I'm having trouble finding accurate information on how to accurately lodge my return (considering that I'm an Australian citizen working in the US on an E-3 visa). I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone can help me with (or point me in the right direction): 1. I...

L1B Visa questions [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Atlanta Tax Expert, I came to US for the first time on Aug 24th 2006 (completing about 130 days in 2006) and I am on L1 B Individual Visa. My nationality is Indian and I am unmarried. 1) What is my Tax status - resident or non-resident? 2) Can I get my FICA Taxes back? 3) If I file as...

View more questions Search