Ask
    hubamama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 12:20 PM
    I'm 20 I don't have beard,have ligt moustache,how to get beard
    I'm 20 I don't have beard,have ligt moustache,how to get beard
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 02:25 PM
    My son didn't have a beard at your age. Now he's 24 and has a beard that is about 8" long and long hair (he thinks he's a pirate from the 1700's). You'll just have to wait until your hormones catch up to you. Keep shaving also. That seemed to help my son. Pretty soon you'll have a nice beard.
    MattNWR Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Hey,
    First off don't stress! My good friend is 23 and he would love a light moustache! Think about when your 40 and you look like a youthful 30 yr old. I don't think there is anything you could use to grow a beard but this is the internet so there's a good chance that someone is selling something that they claim works. You are who you are...

If you had a beard then most ladies would make you shave it off anyway!
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 21, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Lol why did you put this under disability? Lol that's so funny, but yeah like MattNWR said, guys with beards are ewwww.. my boy grows a beard for hockey when they make it to the playoffs and it gets so bushy and gross, yuck, (but I still think he's sexy though because he's my boy) ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2008, 04:23 PM
    First depending on your nationality, not all people get beards easy, some have less facial hair, also depends on your own hormone and chemical make up of you. So while you may want it badly, if it won't grow, it will not grow. You may be able to get one latter, and you may not, most likely you will in a few more years, but you are, as you are.
    minefield Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Dude if you want to grow beard, then you need to increase your T level. To increase your T level do some compound weight training like pull ups, bench press, squat, deadlifts.

Also try to meditate for 10 minutes daily. This will reduce your stress hormone.
    Try to do yoga and Pranayam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard?

Beard and moustache [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 yrs old.I have only minute traces of moustache.All my friends have a visible moustache.I too want to grow moustache and beard fast.Suggest any way to do that. Please help me .I am being insutled(Hope u understand... ).I am an Indian

Getting rid of a beard [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, simply put, I hate shaving. I usually ave to shave at least once a week. I am really getting tired of having to shave so often. Now, does anyone know of any product preferably OTC that will STOP or seriously slow down the growth?

Why I don't have a beard? [ 2 Answers ]

:( am 20 years of age. I still don't have a beard. Give me some remedy to grow a proper beard. I'll be thankful to you all my life.

Beard [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and started to have facial hair.the problem is that on one side of my face,my beard is soft smooth and growing downwards which gives it a nice look.but on the other side of my face,my beard is hard,itchy,stingy,and is growing upwards. I apply a lot of moiusturizers on my face but...

View more questions Search