Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vision_is_mind Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 09:26 AM
    Irritated penis caused by anal sex?
    My husband and I tried anal sex for the first time. We bought an enema for the occasion and I made sure that area was properly cleaned out. We used a condom during vaginal intercourse, but not anal. Three days later the head of his penis and foreskin became irritated with red spots and bumps. He complains about the itch and general discomfort. The only time that goes away is in the shower. Normally I would imagine this could be a yeast infection, I've seen it on him before, but what makes me worry is the fact that I discovered a hemorrhoid on the outside of my anus shortly after his penis became irritated. I'm not completely sure one has anything to do with the other, but the timing would suggest so. I should also mention this is not a common problem for me, in fact I only remember this happening one other time.

Could we have potentially triggered an STD? Is his penis just sore from too much intercourse? Any advice or suggestions?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Yes, you could have triggered something. You don't just "get a hemorrhoid" either. Please see a doctor for this. You should have used a condom in both instances. Different condoms, that is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White dischare around penis and on penis head. [ 3 Answers ]

What is it when one gets a white discharge on penis head and around it.I was the first one my partner had ,she hasn't been around at all so haven't I. The discharge also gives out a stench.What could it be?let me know please

Anal sex [ 31 Answers ]

Why my husbend ask for anal sex all time

Itchy, irritated skin and a few small bumps entrance to vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can help me. I am making a Dr. appointment tomorrow to get checked out, but was checking to see if anyone would know what this is? I have painful and itchy-feeling urination, but the rest of the time I just itch like crazy all over the genital area with two bumps on the...

Irritated Skin around Genitle Region [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, about a year ago I had athletes foot. I have also gone Commando around the same time and sometimes I think I would not wash in between touching the two areas. It never occurred to me until one day I found myself rubbing the irritated skin between my scrotum and inner thighs (both...

Red, irritated eye sensative to light feels like there is something in it. [ 1 Answers ]

My right ieyes is very irritated. It is red, feels like something is in it and is very sensitive to light. It was draining some.. :confused:

View more questions Search