Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MattNWR Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 07:36 AM
    "Strange but True" Old ITV programme
    Does anyone remember strange but true? I think it was aired on ITV between 1993 and 1997 and was basically a british version of the classic US programme "Unsolved Mysteries"

If anyone can find a website where these programmes can be viewed then that would be great. Had no luck on YouTube or truveo but I believe that about 80 episodes were made so it must be out there somewhere.

Thanks
    donnac Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Am pretty sure sure it is still aired on sky.. if that's any help. ( not sure which channel though).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A comment to those who want to ask why their cat is "acting strange" [ 4 Answers ]

I work at a veterinary office that is exclusively for cats, but have been primarily reading and posting things in the "Psychics" section. Today, curious, I came into "Cats" to see what people in this section are talking about... and was appalled at how many of you are coming here to ask serious...

Why did I find "TRUE LOVE" in all the wrong places? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with a married man for over 4 years now. It is intense and we share a love that neither one of us has EVER experienced before. I am divorced with an 11 yr old son and he is living at home with his 3 children and wife. He says that his relationship at home is at a dead...

"Too good to be true" [ 7 Answers ]

I don't really know how to write out exactly what my problem is, so I'll just flow with it.. bare with me, I have a lot to say. It seems like things in my life are always "too good to be true". When amazing things come my way, it seems there is always a huge down-side or things aren't really as...

Sewage pump with strange "trap" [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sewage pump/pit pre-plumbed in my basement - the installation is fine, it is vented and has a 4" pipe from a future bathroom that runs into the side of the tub buried in the concrete. My question is regarding the 2" Waste line that leaved the pit/pump. It rises vertically to the joists...

View more questions Search