Ask
    sammas sadique Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 11:13 PM
    Life Expereance Master Degree
    Is it valid any weare the certification of University of Capitole
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 02:09 AM
    I'm not finding any "University of Capitole" as you have spelled it. Are you sure of the spelling? Also, what kind of master's degree is it about which you are inquiring, please?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2008, 05:46 AM
    I will go on and say that any degree that is issued because of life experience is not normally ( acutally don't know of any) that would be an acredited degree in the US>

It is sad in some ways since there are many that from 20 or 30 years of life experience and leaning may well have more knowledge than people with the degree. But at this time where there is approved online schools, they all require a lot of work and study, no approved ones that allow for "life experience"

I will also say I have not head of this school, where is it located, I know that Capitole is in Geneva but not up on a school there. And that is why I ask, what may be approved in one nationn may not be approved in another

May 22, 2008, 03:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I'm not finding any "University of Capitole" as you have spelled it. Are you sure of the spelling? Also, what kind of master's degree is it about which you are inquiring, please?
    CAPITOL UNIVERSITY Capitol University, Roseau. 100 % Online Accelerated Degrees IS IT'S websght also iwant to know about life time degree's evaluation. Is it can use for higher studes or not.theas are my doughts

May 22, 2008, 03:31 AM
    Life experence degree
    Is it walid or not Welcome to Capitol University
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 22, 2008, 03:38 AM
    Basically NO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for a master degree in europe [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My question is how I can get a scholarship in europe to get a master degree Samer

US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

CAn U give me list of US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering. Is Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering offered by Bellford Unversity is accredited by US agencies.

Master Degree in E-Business [ 1 Answers ]

Good day to, I would like to have a Master degree in E-Business if anybody can help me to find an excellent collage. I have one year work experince. Best wishes

View more questions Search