Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrosej Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 09:01 PM
    90's movie where girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted in the group
    I'm looking for the title to a 90's movie geared towards older children. A girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted by a group of boys. A scene that sticks out in my mind most is when they were all fishing and a hook got stuck in one of the boys' hand and she tried to act manly about it even though she was squeamish.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 21, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Not sure of the movie your looking for.. but here is a list of lots of movies involving cross dressing.. they have a lot of good one in here I've seen.. but can't think of yours at the moment... good luck,,
    Cross-dressing in film and television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scroll down to the film and video section!!
    Honeythorn Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2008, 06:48 PM
    That movie would be "Just one of the guys"

Just One of the Guys (1985)
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 23, 2008, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn
    That movie would be "Just one of the guys"

Just One of the Guys (1985)
    I was thinking that too at first, cause I love that movie.. but I don't recall a part were they go fishing? But good answer, hope we were able too help:)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Yeah... there is no fishing scene in Just One of the Guys... and she is not dressing as a boy to be accepted by the other boys... she believes her article isn't accepted into the summer internship program because she is a girl. This was my first thought as well.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

May 24, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Is it "She's the Man" with Amanda Bynes? Where she is dressing and acting like her brother and playing on his soccer team?
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Jun 1, 2008, 11:32 AM
    "Boys don't cry" with Hilary Swank?
    ringflower6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2010, 03:48 PM
    The challengers
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 21, 2010, 05:49 PM
    YouTube - the challengers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

R&B Song. Mid to late 90's. Male group perhaps? [ 2 Answers ]

The only lyrics I remember are: "I tell you I love you and you just walk away" - I think that's how the song starts... so those lyrics aren't the chorus. It's a male singer, but my instincts are telling me that it may be a male group, because I think the chorus had harmonizing in it. I don't...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Some old school movies from 80's or 90's, has a little girl, lady and 2 aligaters. [ 1 Answers ]

This is an old school cartoon movie 80's or 90'a not sure. About some little girls who wants to be saved from some lady (the lady wore: red dress, blue eye shadow, had red hair) so I think the little girl has little critter friends.. they try to save her... and the lady has 2 aligaters and she...

View more questions Search