Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volkswagenfmhs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

May 20, 2008, 08:29 PM
    French Foreign Legion
    I was considering joining the legion if college doesn't work out, because I want to move to France for all the health and pension benefits. Are there any obstacles or requirements that I would need to complete or avoid in joining?
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jun 2, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Be ready to work your body very hard.
    BILLTHE2ND Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 07:12 PM
    You will need to know french and if you don't they should teach you. Because the only language the instructor will speak is French and you have to response back in French.
    I think the French Foreign Legion is Special Forces so it will be hard work.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jun 2, 2008, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLTHE2ND
    You will need to know french and if you don't they should teach you. Because the only language the instructor will speak is French and you have to response back in French.
    I think the French Foreign Legion is Special Forces so it will be hard work.
    Not exactly a SF...

Video: YouTube - Discovery: Warriors of the French Foreign Legion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US born, French Father, want dual French Citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, If anyone can assist me. I am US born with a French father. I have called the French Consulate in Los Angeles (my closest one) and they weren't helpful at all. In fact, I was treated poorly. I am trying to find out the steps necessary in order to obtain dual US/French citizenship. My...

Can French citizen applying for US citizenship keep French nationality too? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I am a French citizen with a green card since 1997, that I obtained through marriage. I have been living in the US since then and I would like to apply to a US citizenship but keep my French citizenship as well. Is this possible? Also, I am now separated from my husband. Can I...

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

View more questions Search