Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathphipps Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 08:24 PM
    How do I get my answer? Really how or where?
    So I asked a question now how do I get the answer? Funny since I don't know this queston is really stupid.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 04:02 AM
    Actually, your question isn't stupid. It can be confusing being a new user to this site. When a person asks a question, they have to wait for an answer. Sometimes, it might even take a number of days for a question to be answered.

If you have opted for email notification as to a question having a response, then you should get an email when someone has responded to your question directing you to the link of the question that has been answered.

The question that you have recently posted has already been answered on the following link. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/busine...ty-218125.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

I need to know this answer [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what are three different ways to get sick?

I need to know this the answer [ 2 Answers ]

Three Ways To Get Sick

What should the answer be? [ 5 Answers ]

To make a bread sandwich does it take 2 or 3 pieces of bread to make it I say 3 because you have the two pieces for the outside and another piece for the filling What's your opion:confused:

View more questions Search