Ask
    Chick Farm Chic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 06:00 PM
    What causes lame duck feet?
    What causes a ducks foot to go limp?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 09:44 PM
    He could have been running too fast and quacked up.

That will be $50.00 dollars. I'll put it on your "Bill".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl who misses her lame girlfriend. Why? [ 7 Answers ]

And I don't know why. She was emotionally abusive, completely self-absorbed, and she did not value me like she should have. I am currently a masters student, I'm very attractive, I am a loving, loyal, witty person who treated her like gold. She'd had abusive relationships before with her...

What should I say so I don't sounds lame? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Please help me I'm in serious need of some relationship advice. There is this guy and I have seen him around school and I know he has seen me. I have seen him in the hallways and he's given me long eye contact. I really like him but we don't know each other. I feel like if I want to...

I confessed my feelings and am feeling pretty lame. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my guy friend and I met in college last year. We clicked right from the start(as friends) and had a class together for about a month. After that class we graduated and he moved to los angeles. For a year until I moved to Los angeles, we talked on the phone all the time and just made each...

Lame ex girlfriend stepson [ 5 Answers ]

Ok this is in Ohio My girlfriend decided to move back to her home state. Her sons stuff is still in the room he used to sleep in He never paid a dime in rent He has been living at his girlfriends place for about 60 days. Can I change the locks and what should I do with his stuff? His drivers...

I don't want to be lame [ 3 Answers ]

Will people think I am lame if I post like 50 questions a day? Haha.. I like hearing other's advice..

View more questions Search