Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    batgirl2009 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2008, 05:23 PM
    I just watched Gattaca
    Has any one seen Gattaca? With Jude Law, Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke? I just watched it for a class after reading "Brave New World" and was blown away. Now I have to write a paper on the morality of genetic modification. Any thoughts? No not for my paper but either on the book or the movie or anything!
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

May 21, 2008, 04:00 PM
    It's certainly in the top 20 science fiction movies ever made. A real classic.

Vasily

May 21, 2008, 08:21 PM
    I would imagine. It had a great cast
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 22, 2008, 02:46 AM
    I haven't seen the film since it came out (and don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it!) but I remember it being pretty awesome! And thoroughly gripping!

May 22, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Thanks for not spoiling it for anyone but yes it was great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie I watched in preschool? Early 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

There were these two movies I watched in preschool, both animated, and I've spent my whole life, no joke, trying to figure out what they were. They would have been made in the early 90s, possibly the late 80s. The first one started with some kind of unicorns, and one that had a fake horn and the...

Trying to find the name of a kids movie I watched in the 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I was born in 84 and I vaguely remember it so I'm guessing its from the late 80s early 90s maybe? But I really want to find it :) It was a cartoon movie, all I remember was that there was this girl and these giant slater-like bug things with heaps of eyes. And she surfed on the glass case from a...

Movie I watched on TV in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie that I watched on TV. It was probably in the late 80's. All I can remember is that the end of the movie was based around christmas time and the main character (possibly Kiefer Sutherland) and a girl were trying to rob a store and he got shot with a shotgun and died....

Watched in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

My brother and I watched a movie in the early 80's about a family who's house was surrounded by big cats... panthers, tigers, lions... they board up the house but the cats try to get in down the chimney. They know their only hope is to get to their car and leave. They hide under something and make...

Who watched the Perseid shower? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys! I spent my night, from about 11pm-1am, viewing the annual Perseid meteor shower; it was fantastic! I was just wanting to hear you guy's experience with this, if any. Just curious! ;)

View more questions Search