Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendalw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Need to get lost file back
    I need to know how I can get the file snmaster.idx back for AOL.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Uninstall AOL, then go to the delete the AOL folder - c:\program files\America Online
    Then reinstall AOL and go through the login process with your current user name and password - during setup you will have the option to choose "Already and AOL member"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost him and want him BACK [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I am 19 years old... me and my now ex boyfriend broke up about a month ago. We were together for almost 1 year and a half. We have been fighting a lot for the past months and finally it was too much for either of us to handle. His family and friends hated me, and my friends and family hated...

Lost Task Bar - How do I get it back? [ 1 Answers ]

I was doing my usual - 5 internet sites - 2 poker sites - spreadsheet. Suddenly my task bar disappeared. A: Why? B: How do I get it back - short of reboot? Thanks in advance for your help.

Have I lost her? Can I get her back? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get her back? I broke off with my girlfriend of 7 yrs because we seemed to be stuck in a rut. We had both had long term marraiges. and both got divorced around the same time. When our relationship blossomed. We had a great 7 years of course there were ups and downs during it. Mainly...

I'm so lost, I want him back [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend were perfect. Neither of us were the jealous type, we could go out to the bars and have fun and laugh. Not only were we lovers we were best friends. We had fun doing just about anything and nothing. Everyone envied our relationship. Then about 2 months ago, I started...

View more questions Search