Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjlauten1154 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Banking
    What is difference between certified funds and a bank official check?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2008, 04:04 PM
    I hope these will help. Is there something you are dealing with about them, I ask since there is a lot of fraud done by companies wanting you to take checks for them and then wire them money

certified check: Definition and Much More from Answers.com

cashier's check: Definition and Much More from Answers.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Banking [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My husband to be. Is having a problem with getting a bank account . And we have paid the collection agency that we needed to pay . But it takes 30 to 90 days to fix. But we need the money now . I was wondering if he could sign th check over to me and I deposit it in my account. While the bank...

Banking out of your country. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a student presently following up my post graduate studies.I wish to know is I can open up an account out of my country Cameroun and have access to that account from here.I intend to travel to the us after my degree program to further studies there so I want to start saving money there because...

Banking issues [ 2 Answers ]

I have two checking accounts one of them is under my name only which I open more than 6 years ago and then I have another checking I am the secondary and my boyfriend is the primary which we open like 4 years ago. My boyfriend's account has been negative for 2 months so the bank went into my...

Banking and the UCC [ 2 Answers ]

Just information for you to read about banking. http://www.lawresearchgroup.com/articles/article.php?story=20060102011133226;)

View more questions Search