Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizbeth_316 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2006, 07:07 PM
    Foundation
    Hello
    Can someone tell me what is rubber flashing material.
    That I put against my brick foundation
    Thanks
    boneyfreak Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Epdm, avail from your local rubber products store and some landscape/pond supply stores have it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving foundation [ 3 Answers ]

Our house was built in 1977, we are the only owners. Our basement/foundations has cracks on all the walls along the cinderblock foundation. We are waiting for an engineer to access the cost of shoring up the walls. Would this be covered by home owners or is the foundation covered under a warranty...

Repairing cinderblock foundation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I posted this in Exterior Home Improvement but it has not received any replies. I thought it might be better suited here. My house is on a hill so the front is at level with the street and the back foundation is partly exposed. The garge is part of the basement and level with the...

Foundation question [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the middle of having a house built with a poured concrete foundation. I have paid for two 30 50 windows in the basement to meet code if I ever wanted to place a bedroom in the basement. The other day my builder told me that the person who poured the basement made a mistake and I now have...

Constructing a deck foundation [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for any advice... I plan on building a deck that will eventually be turned into an an game room with a 1/2 bath setup... What do you folks suggest I use for posts and joists? Also is it OK to use a concrete pier setup instead of placing the posts in the ground or is this a...

Addition foundation [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experience with connecting a new crawlspace to a existing block foundation? I know if they are both poured you could use rebar to connect them, or if they were both block you would key the new one into the existing, but is it possible to mix the two?

View more questions Search