Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roshani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 09:02 AM
    I am a 20 year old in montreal,canada who needs best bleaching cream that works
    Hi my name is roshani and I've had gotten dark over the past couple of years because I use to stay out a lot in the sun without protection.I use to be very light brown skin and now to a dark bad skin and I use to have a lot of scars on my skin and my back and I went to this skin doctor here in montreal,canada and he gave me a cream for nigth and day and it works but it takes forever,but it worked and now I just have a little bit left,so can you please help me on letting me know which bleaching cream works best for the face and th whole body because I want my light skin back and also will this bleaching cream affect us in the future? Please help me, Im 20 year old now and I wan to look good on my 21 st birthday. One more question do you know any good skin doctor that knows about bleaching in montreal,canada? Thanks a lot

Roshani
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Use dr.fred summit cream (for your face)worked REALLY good for me:) Dr. Fred Summit and you can use a soap called Maxi Light with it:) that will lighten your face a lot for your body you can use a african soap called DUDU OSAN it's a herbal soap it takes away everything on your body with this lotion Xtreme Brite Brightening Lotion (XTR-L1) :) you can get the african soap from here Dudu-Osan Black Soap make sure you use it on your body its strong and it works good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black & White Bleaching Cream [ 16 Answers ]

Has any Afrian American or just anyone used Black & White Bleaching Cream before? I am dark skinned with some acne blemishes and wanted to know what is the best product on the market to lighten the skin and get rid of acne scars... Please Help!

A lonely pigeon in Montreal Canada - can I have your opinions about her? [ 11 Answers ]

In December 2006 a lonely pigeon appeared in the backyard, and came everyday to get fed (I live in Montreal, Canada, and I put out birdseed for any birds who wish to have some food!) I do not know much about birds and I was wondering if anyone could give me some opinions. Amongst the regular...

Nubian light whiteing & bleaching cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I would like to know if any one has used nubian light whitening & bleaching cream super strength or any of the line? If so what were your results? Thank you. Here is a link to see what it looks like>>> Go-eBeauty : Products or guesso.com to go look it up. Or what has...

Woking mechanism of skin whitening cream and bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

What is the working mechanism of skin whitening cream and bleaching agents

View more questions Search