Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    K_Girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Bring back spice!
    Me and my bloke have been together for a while now, we have moved in together and have a cat. We are in love big time but for some reason the spice has gone from our relationship. When ever it comes down to me wanting to have sex it doesn't 'just' happen I HAVE to dress in sexy outfits to show that I want it. I don't mind doing this but I never had to do this before (well all the time). But when ever it doesn't happen I have little mood swings with him which I don't intend to do but I guess its frustration. Does any one have any ideas how I can get him in the mood with out dressing up I have tried everything I can think of and it just doesn't work!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2008, 07:38 AM
    How long is a while?

May 21, 2008, 02:10 AM
    Nearly 2 years :)
    Expert

May 21, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Forget the physical sex, and make love to his mind. Have you been paying attention for those short two years, and found out what he is about as a person?

May 21, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Yes of course as much as I like physical sex, its not all about that. I mean we know each other really well and of course like every relationship you still find out more about each other as time goes on. Its not like I am mad at him for it at all but I just want the fun factor to come back to our lives rather than just the serious factor constantly there. I have asked him about this and he agrees with me but we just don't know what else we could do?
    Expert

May 21, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Why can't you have fun like you did before? What exactly has changed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bring Back the 90's :) [ 13 Answers ]

I got sent something on email, which has sent me on a trip down memory lane. The 90's was my era and what a wonderful era to have grown up in. See the below: 1) 10p Mr Frosty Ice Pops on long summer days! 2) Gordon the Gopher! 3) You could do or tried to do the Prodigy step. 'You're no good...

Shoplifted a bra n now I have to bring it back [ 28 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 15 n I stole a bra from the store like 2 weeks ago and my mom found out about it and she making me take it back tomorrow I was jw if anyone knows like what they'll do? By the way I live and the usa

I want to bring us back together, but I have no idea how. Can someone tell me how? [ 96 Answers ]

It's been over a year now that it's been over. But about half of that year my ex and I have still clearly had an emotional attachment (talking about being confused and scared that we were breaking up, etc). I admit that on his part, it's been less. But I also admit that he's a better friend and is...

What do you bring back? [ 6 Answers ]

What do you bring back from a war? Those who have been in wars or people with their loved ones in wars or war veterans,I would like to hear what is it that the soldiers actually bring home after a war? I can only imagine what one sees on the battlefield during wars,I wonder what is it that...

Bring back deleted history? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I bring back deleted internet site history once it has been deleted?

View more questions Search