Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    designergirl88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Explanations of the causation of poverty
    What are the contending explanations for the causation of poverty?
    Champy Lubinda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 04:06 AM
    What are some of the causes of poverty in African states particularly southern africa
    Champy Lubinda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 04:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Champy Lubinda
    What are some of the causes of poverty in African states particularly southern africa.
    Globalisation affects all sectors of an economy, education, social welfare or any other areas of life. How far is this statement correct in line with the causes of poverty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crime causation [ 2 Answers ]

Micro approaches to crime causation AND macro approaches. Which approach, if either, do you believe most correctly addresses crime causation? Why? My thought I would like yours. After reading and carefully considering both perspectives, I have decided that I support the Social Responsibility...

Poverty is one cause [ 36 Answers ]

Since the USA government knows that one significant cause of crime in the United States is severe poverty, why doesn't it whipe it out? It has the ability. But instead, it prefers to BILLIONS of tax dollars to foreign aid. Why?

Evolutionary explanations of phenomena. [ 15 Answers ]

What is the prevailing evolutionary explanation for each of the following: 1. The intense pain experienced by women during childbirth. 2. Homosexuality 3. Addictive self-destructive behavior 4. Belief in fanciful religious doctrines/stories 5. Cancer

I will happy with different explanations [ 1 Answers ]

What is the differene between academic and professional masters program in business and its implications for management education?

Poverty in india [ 2 Answers ]

I need the percent of people who are living under the poverty line. Like for example.. In 2004, 3 million people in delhi were living under the poverty line. Any info on any state in india would be nice :)

View more questions Search