Ask
    mehwish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 03:34 AM
    How to reduce breast size
    How to reduce breast size by sme physical exercise
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 20, 2008, 04:12 AM
    Until someone comes along to answer your question on a personal level, you might want to click on the following search.

Reducing Breast Size - Google Search
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 12:37 AM
    I can't tell by your post if you are male or female. I can give you some information if you are female but will wait for your answer of gender before going into much detail.
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 02:17 AM
    You have made a good point, jrebel7!
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

May 21, 2008, 02:59 AM
    Go to a gym or health club and ask a gym instructor which exercise machine is best suitable for you. There is exercise equipment designed to strengthen the chest muscles, which can additionally result in a loss of breast on women. Keep in mind though that this is partially uncontrolled, so there's no set trajectory, and you might loss more in breast size than you want.

Perhaps it might be better to discuss with your doctor what the best options are, but good luck.
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 03:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by belsammael
    Go to a gym or health club and ask a gym instructor which exercise machine is best suitable for you. There is exercise equipment designed to strengthen the chest muscles, which can additionally result in a loss of breast on women. Keep in mind though that this is partially uncontrolled, so there's no set trajectory, and you might loss more in breast size than you want.

Perhaps it might be better to discuss with your doctor what the best options are, but good luck.
    For those who continue to answer here, it should be noted that the original poster hasn't indicated if how to reduce the breast size is for a man or a woman.
    MehboobAli2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Hello mehwish
    I hve tried to answered many questions but your is different.
    Why to reduce them if it looks nice.
    If any problem better consult doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce breast size? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! I feel my breasts are a little huge for my age and they are going to increase after I have kids(as I have usually seen with ladies). Even when I go shopping, all dresses and shirts are tight from bust area when they fit nicely elsewhere! I don't want to go for any pills or...

Can Gynexin reduce male breast (gynecomastia treatment) [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Could you please tell me if Gynexin can really help in reducing males breast( use it as a treatment for gynecomastia ), I have red some articals on the net about this new product, but I am looking for an advise from you before I purchase and start using this treatement. Thank you very...

How to reduce breast [ 1 Answers ]

What are the exercises would help me to reduce breast

Can I reduce the size of an animated gif? [ 11 Answers ]

When I reduce the size (dimensions) of an animated gif (I use PhotoshopElements), it is no longer animated. Is there a way to reduce the size of animated gifs and retain the animation? Thanks!

View more questions Search