Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheepdog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 01:53 AM
    How do I access Facebook when scholl blocks me
    How can I acees Facebook when they have blocked proxicate and bigdoctoring.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 20, 2008, 02:03 AM
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS

Question Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete blocks [ 3 Answers ]

Why do concrete blocks have hollow channels in them?

Building blocks of life [ 1 Answers ]

Why isn't water a major building block of life?

Bad clusters and bad blocks [ 1 Answers ]

When I do the chkdsk on WDC and it says windows replaced the bad clusters Why does Stellar Smart say there's 3 bad blocks? Didn't chkdsk clear it? The PC says no bad sectors

Blocks with a red X ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all! It's me again with another dumb question? Hope someone has the answer! I receive mail from friends and sometimes there are blocks that only have a red x in it. I click on the x and nothing happens! What is it what does it mean and am I supposed to see something in those boxes? I am...

View more questions Search