Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madeinhell Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2006, 02:13 PM
    Power dvd 5
    Right, I need some help with an error I keep getting while trying 2 watch dvds. It says that my " tv out put port of my diplsay card is not working properly" and I don't know how to solve this problem.. can anyone help?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 27, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Do you have a TV Out port? Is anything plugged into it?

If you don't have such a port, you might need to go into the setup for Power DVD and make sure that feature is disabled (not exactly sure how since I don't have Power DVD on this machine).

If you do have such a port, you probably need to contact tech support for either Power DVD or the video card manufacturer.

Feb 27, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Hi, I don't know how 2 get into setup but I have sent a tech supposrt query to cyberlink, I have the most updated driver for my video card so it can't be that:confused:

Feb 27, 2006, 10:38 AM
    In Power DVD there should be a Help menu where you can look up how to set certain options. Its probably under a menu choice like Options or Preferences or Settings.

You didn't answer whether you have a TV Out or not.

Feb 27, 2006, 11:08 AM
    I don't have anything plugged in2 it atm. Any way I have now sorted my problem... I need another file for my video card which I found.thanks 4 your help!
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Feb 27, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Hi,
    I am using Power DVD 5 but there are no settings related to ports. There is one configuration menu. In order to open the configuration open your Power DVD. In the left hand panel of the Player just under the timer there is one button for configuration. If you move your cursor it will get highlighted in green colour. Click it or press Cntrl+C. The configuration window for Audio, Video, Skin, Player settings etc. will pop up.

As ScottGem mentioned you did not answer whether you have a TV port or not? I think it is something related to your display card.

Feb 27, 2006, 11:29 AM
    Glad you found it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No power [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! I was changing a light bulb on my kitchen ceiling light. The type that has (3) flood lights pointed in different directions. After I replaced the bulb, I went to adjust the direction of the lights and the lights flickered when I did this. I paid no attention to it and contiued...

Power cut off [ 3 Answers ]

After working on my PC for a few hours all power drops off. Immediately after, I just un-plug my modem and plug it back in again, the power light comes on and just by unplugging and plugging in the power cable to the back of the tower, it starts again. I don't think it's over heating, could it be a...

No power! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm hoping for some help on a problem I'm having with my pc: it refuses to power on! Its not the power supply because I have swapped power supplies with my brother's PC and my old one works fine in his; his one doesn't work in mine. I thought it might be the power outlet, so I moved my...

View more questions Search