Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chappy101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 01:15 PM
    I need to know the name of a band
    Hey people been awhile but I have anouther question for you.

My friend wants me to get her some music by a band that she isn't sure of the name so if you can help me out to help her that would be great

The name of the band has the word Tokyo in it but what is the rest of it?
    Also they are a new band that not many people know yet so yea can anyone help me with this question?:)
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

May 19, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Tokyo Police Club

Maybe?
    Toxic Confusion Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 08:14 PM
    It is probably Tokio Hotel. They are a fairly new band, but have spent most of their career in Germany, where they were formed.
    ana_avalanche Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 07:31 AM

Tokio hotel <3
    There amazing.
    10-30-08 I just went to their concert in roseland ball room and it was amazing buh I fainted because of the body heat there was no breathing room.
    Sachet1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauser5 View Post
    Please tell me which band it is in the video.. here is the link to the video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3h558u-9Vw&feature=plcp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know this band [ 1 Answers ]

There is one band that's name is something like radio on TV or something like that and they have a cool song that starts with a "p" but I forgot the name of the band and song So if you could tell me both that would be great

Lap band [ 3 Answers ]

I am an air force veteran on medicare and va and cannot get a much needed lap band because no one in the south west Missouri area will take either one... my credit isn't so great and neither is my health! Can afford payments.

I need a name for my band. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey there, I am 28yrs old and am a singer in a new band, and we are about to play shows, but I am really stuck on a name... the other members in my band are all in there late 30's and married with kids, and I am totally opposite... but, if anyone can give me some ideas on some names that would be...

Band name? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend andrew and I are starting a band... I guess you could call it easy listening music... I play guitar and sing and he sings also.. Its quite an alternative style... not to unlike jack johnson, the scene aesthetic, or other bands of that nature... The only problem is, we can't think of...

View more questions Search