Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volta-rewind Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Project on starting school
    I am doing a school project on what kids think about starting school at a later time.
    What do you personally think about it?

Would it help or not.. .

Thanks. :)
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

May 19, 2008, 12:36 PM
    When you say starting school do u mean when the new school year begins or what time school starts?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 19, 2008, 12:39 PM
    The time it starts in the morning should be a litte later than they now have the start time. Mke it 8AM start time. As far as starting later in the year I say NO. It should be earlier in the year and last longer as well. Kids need to know what it's like to hold down a job 8-5, 7-3, 3-11, 9-5, etc. instead of just skating by doing only a few hours a day from say 9 to 3. They get out of school too early in the afternoon and have too many idle hours on their hands (unless they have an after school job that is).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Read this before you ask. Thank you :) [ 5 Answers ]

If you are stuck, be sure to give us something to go on. Post what you know of the family, preferably the details of the oldest known person/couple you have: Date of birth, where born, where died, where and to whom married, etc. Just a surname and location is not enough to go with. If you're...

Can you read this? [ 45 Answers ]

Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the frist...

Read this! [ 1 Answers ]

HELP I'm in love with someone but a guy I've liked forever asked to hang out I know something will happen what do I do I still like him HELP please email me at {e-mail address removed-<>} please 4 immidate answers he wants to hang tonight thank you!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can someone just read [ 1 Answers ]

how the hell do you unblock a private caller?! :mad:

View more questions Search