Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jelly-girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 10:32 AM
    New dog Alert!
    OK so I have a big full black german shepard and a yorkie mix. But I'm afraid that my two dogs that I have now will not like the chihuahua puppy that I'm going to get in a few days.:confused:
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 10, 2008, 08:25 AM
    The best thing to do at first is to keep them separated, until the puppy gets used to his new home. Next, allow them to sniff each others belongings before meeting face to face. Don't show favortism to the new puppy either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Using my own WLAN and got alert that there were two others using it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi dears. I have a Cabel modem with WLAN, use them both. On my laptop, I recently got the message that my WLAN connection was being used (intruded) - I looked at the diagram from 'Network Magic' which came with my laptop, and now they 'suggest' I buy the program... So, could this be a ploy...

Smartbridge Alert [ 1 Answers ]

I keep on getting this same message after I close down my computer and then start it back up. SmartBridge Alerts: Motive SB.exe - EntryPoint Not Found The proceduce entrypoint GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dyanamic link library PSAPI.DLL Then an OK button, I click...

View more questions Search