Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mntllbates Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Event promoting
    Do give the details of my event to the nightclub owner before the club is booked??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2008, 01:10 PM
    And what happens if you end up not booking the club ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 20, 2008, 12:41 AM
    I think that it would be logical to book the club first before going through the trouble of giving all of the details. The club may need to know at least some of the details, but maybe not all of them, in order to do the booking, though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Promoting healing [ 5 Answers ]

My 14 yr. old son plays sports and is constantly bruised or has muscle aches and sprains is there vitamins or any alternative to promote healing? I am concerned about giving him anti imflamatory meds

Can't remember event [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old female. To ask this question I will first provide some background information. Tonight, at a party my father told the guests of a story that I had told him. He said to me "Grace, tell them about the time the man came into your shop to buy knifes to protect himself in the...

Event management [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the job in event mangment companies, pz give me information about the companies & vaccancies

Promoting Sucker Growth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a maple tree of which I have poured a cement patio around half of it and I have cut off the water to the tree The tree is dying as there are only half the leaves there were last year Also the are cracks in the bark on the trunk extending from the ground , up about 10 feet Id like...

View more questions Search