Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrispcon40 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Washington1
    Who said I was a contractor!

Actually, I'm one of the nice ones on this site, you should be happy Stan didn't get to you! LOL!!!:D Thanks for the compliment, "it means I care".
    ;)
    #1 who ever called you a contractor?
    #2 stan who?
    #3 what compliment?
    #4 what means you care..

I'm wondering why you won't stop posting on my question... find another person to annoy.
    Over and out chrisP
    Washington1 Posts: 798, Reputation: 36

May 20, 2008, 01:41 PM
    The below is the message wrote to me in private. It's from chrispcon.
    Note: I'm not offended. It just goes to show you the appreciation we receive at times.

listen wingNUT; I never said you were a contractor. You need to read what is written and stop formulating what you "think" someone has implied.
    What I actually wrote was that I'd fire someone like you in a moment because you think you know what your talking about. You are, what they call in the business, a HACK. People like you are the reason Mike Holmes is in business. He gets it right. You don't get it at all...
    Find someone else to annoy!
    I hope this makes things really clear for you.
    Washington1 Posts: 798, Reputation: 36

May 20, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Then Another message written to me in private, from Chris (again):

your blocked...
    I win...
    Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah. . .
    Tell stan I said what's up.
    chrispcon40 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Washington1
    Then Another message written to me in private, from Chris (again):
    Dude. I'm trying to block you... stop sending me stuff. Don't be mad... you gave bad advice. I called you on it. Truth be told; you were wrong. I stand by everything I've said. Get over yourself. Its time to move on. There are probably other do-it-yourselfers that you can give bad advice to. Leave this one alone.

Are oyu always this annoying?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 20, 2008, 01:53 PM
    As this thread has degenerated into a one sided slanging match it is now CLOSED.

Any further problems of this nature will be dealt with personally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old wiring [ 4 Answers ]

Old wiring has 2 wires which is hot? N how do I hook to new wire?(red,black)

Janitrol wiring to rth3100c wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I've taken off the cover and the wires are all OK but the black one where does it go to? My heater won't come on (well some times the AC come on with out me turning it on.)

Honeywell wiring different from old thermostat wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a non-programmable digital thermostat to replace an analog thermostat with wiring red, white yellow and black. How do I match the wiring? HELP!!

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I am connecting my wiring to a new motherboard, I have a wire running from the front of the case it says S/B SW, but the manual for the mobo has nothing to connect to that, does anyone know what connections to go to or what that means. Thanks :)

View more questions Search