Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CLQ Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Abused and blackmail
    Since I was young, my parents have abused me in such a way that there had been scars, and wounds physically and emotionally. During these years my sisters have ran away at different times, and it had affected me, and my mum.
    Recently I ran away from home and a week later my mum was in life support.
    She is ill, and now, she's home but can not be stressed or she will be back in the hospital. Her medicine cost quite dear every few months.

My father still abuses me, my mum has settled and had stop with the abuse because she wnts to live her last few days/months/years with something worth to remember, something happy I suppose.
    My dad still hits me, and it hurts cause I can't tell my mum, nor run away. Because I'd know my mum will round up in Hospital. So now, I can't do anything..

Help?
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

May 18, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Wow, that looks really hard to deal with, If I were you I'd talk to a shool councelor, they can make it so your father stops because no parent should be hitting their kids, unless hey absolutely found it necessary and they deserved in which I see no reason why it would be. You shouldn't be treated like that even if it is yor parents. And don't worry about your mom, she'll be fine knowing your not abused anymore... even though when she finds out it might make her angry at your dad.

May 18, 2008, 09:07 PM
    It doesn't matter if she is going to be angry at my dad, he also use to abuse her. It's not like it's the first time I've been to the school counsellor. They did talk to him and after a week or two he said
    'don't en sook to your school or I'll beat you up till you die'
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

May 18, 2008, 09:49 PM
    That should be stopped, that unfair.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Honey, it's time to tell someone that can help you, the police, CPS, and Aunt or Uncle, anyone, this can't continue for you or your sisters or you mom. It's up to you, you don't deserve to be treated like this.

Good luck.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2008, 04:12 PM
    It is a terrible feeling to feel trapped with no way out.

Is your mother sick with depression or a mental or emotional illness, or does she have a terminal physical ailment?

You know the sad truth IN MY OPINION is that if your mother is mentally ill, I don't think you have to sacrifice yourself on her behalf. It is your job in life to take care of yourself. If this is the case, I think you have to go to child welfare and get placed in a home that is safe for you.

If you mother has a terminal physical illness, is it possible for you to just do anything to avoid starting a conflict with your father and wait it out till your mother dies? You will feel so good about yourself if you can be there for your mother in this case. Then, get help in finding a new safe home.

Best wishes,

May 20, 2008, 09:04 PM
    My childhood is going to be terrible --
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 20, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Not if you do something about it. It's up to you honey, only you can change the outcome, only you have the power to do something about this. We can only offer you advice, we can't be there to help you in person. You've told us, now tell someone who can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting away from parents (BLACKMAIL) [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for 10+ months and I'm deeply in love with her and she to me. But her parents found out that we have been having sex. She is 16 and I am 19. Her parents are blackmailing her to break up with me or they will press charges and send me to jail for about 3-5 yrs. She feels...

Like being abused [ 8 Answers ]

Yea so I'm trying to figure out why I like when my girlfriend hits me and hurts me both physically and mentally like calling me names like insulting me and I don't know its just hot to me and she wants to know why but I don't know either just wondering I anyone has some helpful suggestions

Boyfriend was abused [ 6 Answers ]

My new boyfriend was abused by his father growing up. We have only been together as a couple a short time, but have know each other since we were children. We have always have been close friends-went to school together, partied together, and such. Anyway sometimes when he drinks he get upset...

Abused soul [ 2 Answers ]

Dear reader, My dad moved away from me when I was 2 or 3 and my mom got married to who now is my stepdad. I have a sister from my mom and my stepdad and a brother from my dad and catherine (dads girlfriend). After about a few months or a year my dad left catherine just like he left my mom and...

Unstated Blackmail [ 1 Answers ]

I'm confused about unstated blackmail. There is no case against it, correct? No one can claim that they were being blackmailed if there was never a black mail note, right?

View more questions Search