Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    me_123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Driving with your G2 in the U.S
    I have my G2 and live in Canada, but I want to drive to Cedar Point in Ohio. Are you allowed to drive from Michigan to Ohio with your G2?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Your license is valid in the US with the same restrictions as it would have in Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Driving me mad! [ 1 Answers ]

I turn polar bears white and I'll make you cry. I make guys pee and girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown and make your champagne bubble. If you squeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop

Stall while driving? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 civic, and the battey dies every couple days... last night it stalled while driving.. got someone to boost it and she started perfect... any ideas? Thanks keats88

Driving me crazy. [ 7 Answers ]

I made my boyfriend stay at his moms house tonight... we have been together for two weeks straight and we are fighting all the time... we fight when I'm just trying to talk to him.. and he turns everything into an argument... but today when he came to get his shoes after work, he said he should...

Driving while drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you have a suspended driving permit for driving while drunk in Ontario Canada can you go to a different province to get a new one if not can you go any where in the world to do so, if anyone has ever been in this situation before and cheated the system somehow please let me...

View more questions Search