Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautifulgul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Want to lose 20 lbs in at least 3 or 4 weeks but temporarily restricted from walking
    How can I lose 20lbs in 3 of 4 weeks?

I just had surgery on my leg so I'm kind of restricted from walking as much as I used to.
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

May 19, 2008, 09:05 AM
    It is still possible to lose weight without being able to exercise. You just have to watch what you eat, and be very dedicated to your diet. Portion control is key. Along with minimal carbs (breads and pastas) minimal amounts of fat as well.
    You should also try watching you calorie intake. Lets say for example you weigh 200 lbs. to find the amount of calories that you need to consume a day to maintain your current weight, multiply your 200 lbs by 10 to get 2000 calories a day. You will need less calories to lose weight
    twistedz Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

May 19, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Try drinking lots of water, it should improve your metabolism and make you fell less hungry between meals, I also with holly portion control is most important stick to 3 meals a day but don't starve yourself it will make u gain weight.
    Try upper body exercises if possible don't push yourself too hard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'93 Civic idle surges temporarily [ 5 Answers ]

When I start my car cold, I don't take off until the idle goes well below 1500rpm. It runs quite well. When I start my car warm, the idle is below 500rpm and it runs quite well. However, when I start my car after it has been sitting for about an hour, the idle starts at 2000rpm and goes to...

Restricted number [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering is there any way to obtain the number of someone who calls as 'restricted'? I keep getting these kind of calls and have no idea who they are.

My girlfriend ended it a few weeks ago and I don't want to lose her [ 1 Answers ]

We had been dating for about 4 months. She was stressing out about everything and told me that she loves me but doesn't want to hurt me by not seeing me as much. She is a stubborn hard nosed person and wants to figure stuff out on her own right now. She heard that I was crying over it and she said...

Working overseas temporarily [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I think this is one of the best help-sites I have come across and all the responses that I have reviewed from others have been sincere, interesting and educational. But now I have a questions related to taxes and it is this. In a nutshell: I work for a public telecom company who will...

Car - must hide rust temporarily (but not with duck tape!) [ 2 Answers ]

THANK YOU for all the replies about my car, and the rust, that I wish to hide. I was disappointed as I thought that someone might give me some idea on how I could hide the rust using a less expensive technique. I DO understand that cutting the rust off, putting on new metal and repainting is...

View more questions Search