Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shiolin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Looking for relatives in China
    Hi.

I am European but have relatives in China I´m looking for.

I´m looking for Sun Yunli (b. 1938), Zun Zozhi (George, b. 1939) and Sun Yunqing b. 1947. Their family lived in Shanghai at Route Père Robert, Lane 129 nr. 40. Their father´s name was: Sun Guiding (孙贵定).

If you know how to search for people in China, please be so kind to help.

Thanks and best wishes,

Shiolin
    owenknd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 11:06 PM
    Hello Shiolin ,

I'm glad to see your message now .

I'm from Xiamen ,China.. and I'm free to help some foreigners find their lost relatives in China all the time.. Have u been to China before ?

TKS for your information.. I'll help u try to look for them in the future
    .. DO U have relative pictures took ? Send me email : [email protected] if u had any more information

Look forward to hearing from u

Regards

Owen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits of dead relatives [ 9 Answers ]

My friend's wife died. He told me she visited him this morning with 2 of their deceased children. They sat on the edge of his bed. They spoke to him. Then they turned around and walked out of the bedroom and down the hall. That was it. Can anybody tell me what this means? My friend swears...

Trying to find any of my relatives [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find my biological father. His name is Robert Holmes and lived in Illinois when I was born in 1979. I also have a sister born around the same time as me in Illinois, whose name is also Amanda. My father has a brother named David and a sister named Dianne. I have been told that I...

Evicting Relatives [ 1 Answers ]

How do I legally evict my son from our second home. No rent has been colleted

Relatives that blow away your dreams [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a guy who like to try stuff in life and in business to. The thing is couple years ago I got into a business with my friends and we started working together and I told my mom I was in a business. But 2 weeks after she started 2 get involved and not let me be in a business and started...

View more questions Search