Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iliveforsoccer Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 04:18 PM
    What do guys like about girls?
    I'm 13 and I can start dating now, don't ask why, but I'm not sure what guys like in girls or how to be a guys friend but not go out with them.:confused:
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 18, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Be yourself, don't get all dressed up or change yourself just for guys. Trust me, guys will like you for who you are, not who your not, the ones that like you for who your not, is not the guy for you, does that make sense?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 18, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Don't go on a hunt for some guy to like. Go on a hunt to find some cool things to get involved in and meet the guys that are doing THAT. Then you find yourself being attracted to guys whom you have something in common with other than just feelings.

If you go by your feelings alone with no other common traits, you're in for a lot of painful breakups.
    Mr_am Posts: 105, Reputation: 4

May 18, 2008, 09:10 PM
    It depends on the guy.. Girls also differ.. some girls look for criterion_A... in a guy others prefer criterion_B... other things and so on... Guys can be attracted to you for many different reasons which are not hard to figure out.
    CLQ Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2008, 09:14 PM
    While you grow up, you'll learn more on your own.
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

May 18, 2008, 09:48 PM
    A lot of guys have different tastes in girls. But my the kind I'd think you'd look for is one you can be comfortable around and be yourself. Just make friends with guys and find a smal group or one guy to hang out with and hang with hem every so often and become friends with them. The guy might like you if he thinks your what he is looking for. Don't worry it will come when you least expect it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the girls.and guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I want some female opinions on this because my friend is going through a stage of self hatred and I really want to give him something to show him he's a catch even if he doesn't see it himself. What do you think of the guy on the left in the red'ish shirt? Would you go up to him if you saw...

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

What do girls want to here from guys. [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: OK listen Im a 19yr old hot male and lonely... the prob is that Im just to quite... I mean girls say Im good looking all the time... when Im around them wordz just don't come out... I just get speechless... and when its quite things get a little awarded... I just don't know what to...

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search