Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taylor913 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Losing weight FAST?
    I am a 13 year old girl, and I need to lose at least 10-15 lbs. in about a week. How do I do it? :( Please help me.
    DMA Posts: 114, Reputation: 8

May 20, 2008, 03:53 AM
    To do it properly - in a healthy way - takes time and a persistent effort. It's not going to happen in a week.
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

May 25, 2008, 05:56 PM
    I agree with DMA; it'd be a great accomplishment if you lost 1-2 pounds a week, but 10 is just too much! I advise you to pace yourself and do it the right way. That way, you'll get the results you want!
    tomterm8 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

May 27, 2008, 08:04 AM
    You need to talk to your doctor. What you are asking is inherently unsafe. The only way I know to acheve this amount of weight loss in the timeframe you are talking about is to shoot yourself.
    Mom of 2 Posts: 449, Reputation: 90

May 27, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Eating properly and exercising every day should be done throughout your lifetime. Don't fall into the trap that so many young people (and some older as well) who feel the need to lose an unrealistic amount of weight is such a short period. This is a recipe for an eating disorder and a lifelong battle with weight.

Why do you feel the need to lose this amount of weight in such a short period. This is an unrealistic goal and I feel that you are setting yourself up for failure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I loose weight fast? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! You see I have been struggling with losing weight for so many years, I'm a teenager 18 and never been down at my ideal weight and I don't need THAT much too loose, but still I am desperate to loose the rest of my baby fat but I just DON'T have the motivation. I do exercise now almost...

Losing it too fast? [ 3 Answers ]

I weighed myself about 4 days ago and I weighed 220lbs. I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 182lbs. Did I take the dieting too far? I have been getting headaches every few days but my friend said it might just be because my body is adjusting to eating healthier, is that possible? I have been...

Losing weight natrually fast [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm reall just 17 I'm 5,3 and I'm 177 pounds I'm going to this party in 1-2 months by then I want to be at least 30 to 40 pounds thinner please do help xoxo--->jennifer :)

Losing weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a diet that is quick and really easy to do? I lost over 1 stone on a soup diet last year but now its summer I don't wnt to eat soup all the time!

Lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

You know, why is it in the gym... everyone that goes looks as if they shouldn't be there, all these lean and buff people. Well... it doesn't matter because at the end of the day whatever you look like, even attending classe, or your local gym shows that you take pride in your body, take pride in...

View more questions Search