Ask
    wbilly4158 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Corian repairs
    How do I remove scratches from corian
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2008, 11:57 AM
    If you do a search at the top of the screen under corian repairs, you will come up with a wealth of information about corian repairs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian Repairs [ 2 Answers ]

How do I repair a Corian countertop that has been heat damaged by a hot skillet?:eek:

Lease provided repairs vs. Design/decorative repairs? [ 2 Answers ]

Since buying our home we have painted various rooms, replaced old doors with new nice wooden ones and changed out the old closet doors also for new ones. We have re-done the trim work (baseboards and door/window frames) in these areas too. The rest of the home is in good condition, but not newly...

Internal repairs [ 1 Answers ]

I am a bookkeeper in a repair shop the employs vehicles that make road repairs. In this instance though, the vehicle needing the repair is our own. We just switched computer systems recently, and this new system requires us to create a full invoice for this kind of transaction. Prior to this,...

Auto repairs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Honda Accord 2.2L. My problem is that the radiator cooling fan cycles on and off numerous times sometimes 5 or 10 minutes after the car has been shut off. It will only remain on for a few seconds at a time. I have replaced the coolant temperatore sensor for the ECU: also the...

View more questions Search