Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Awesome song that everybody knows?
    But me. Everyone knows this but me. Can anybody tell me what the name of the song is and the artist who created the song at the End of the SAP commercial?

Here's the link to it.

flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2008, 11:54 PM
    YouTube - SAP "Sneaky feeling" is the link in case whatever shows up isn't a link.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 18, 2008, 01:04 AM
    It sounds like the intro to 'Walk This Way' by Aerosmith / Run DMC... but I could be wrong :)
    ohcableguy Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Does sort of sound like walk this way but about ten times faster than the original intro
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 12:37 PM
    I don't recognize that from any real song.

Possible it was created just for the commercial?
    ohcableguy Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Progunnr , I think you're probably right. They've taken a somewhat familiar guitar lick and changed to something new.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Completely think its commercial created music.

Until I don't

But I don't think its aerosmith at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Awesome early 90's house song [ 4 Answers ]

This song that I'm looking for is a "house" song from about 1991 or 1992,it has a beginning beat or a sound of a needle of a record player making contact with a vinyl record,and it goes ... "do....do....dododo,...do...do......dododo"after each "DO" there is a second or so of No sound,also is...

No call After an awesome first date [ 1 Answers ]

I went out this guy I had known for about three months recently. I thought it went well, we made out (he made the first move) and we both enjoyed every minute. I called him late that night just to thank him, and he reciprocated by going like thank YOU!. I found that really sweet! The next day...

I need ideas! Your suggestions would be awesome [ 4 Answers ]

i wanna do something with my hair but i have no idea what to do with it -i dont want it to much shorter -i can dye it but not completely...were talking highlights here people -i think i might get layers only should they be really short? or really long? -if i dye my hair the colors have to be...

I am awesome in Need for Speed: Underground [ 2 Answers ]

In Need for Speed: Underground for Xbox, I was driving a Volkswagen Golf with only Level 1 upgrades and beating everything, even the new Toyota Celicas! During the second Interstate Drag, WITHOUT Nitrous oxide, I hit 165about 20 seconds before finish line, at finish line, hit 185 with nitrous, and...

View more questions Search