Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulmonkus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Bleeding from back passage
    What does it mean if when you wipe u have seem to be bleeding from back passage?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2008, 02:38 PM
    I suspect you mean anal bleeding?

It could be a number of things from hemorrhoids, foods eaten recently, medications, or far worse. Unfortunately we cannot diagnose you over the internet, you will have to be seen by a doctor for a proper diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Implanation bleeding or early period write back [ 2 Answers ]

OK me and my husband had sex during ovulation days and are trying to conceive my period should come on jul.29 and today jul.19i started to have pink spotting very light with no cramps no blood and I'm not on birth control I feel fine I'm I pregnant or is this a problem

Light's passage into the eyes [ 2 Answers ]

This is quite a difficult question to explain without images but here goes... I understand that when you focus on an object in the foreground any objects in the background are doubled, so if you look at your finger close up you see two chairs in the background where there is only one, and I know...

View more questions Search