Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelmo1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Leaking waterfall pipe
    A PVC pipe feeds my waterfall, which is part of the circuit of a pool filtration system. I noticed my pool losing water. When I bypass the waterfall, it doesn't lose water. I considered using masonry sealant to fix the entire top bowl of the waterfall. When off, the water level drops to right where the PVC pipe that feeds it fits into a base that is cemented into the floor of the bowl. Using dye, I confirmed this is where the water is escaping. How can I seal this connection?

Thanks so much!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Seal it with a two part epoxy used for marine applications.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking pipe, again [ 9 Answers ]

My mains water is supplied via a lead pipe, which has now decided to spring a leak. How can I fix this? Help please, as it is driving me nuts.

Leaking pipe at fitting [ 3 Answers ]

Can I fix a leak at the fitting for my hot tub without turning off the water? Is there a putty or tape available

Leaking shower pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to replace a shower head and now the pipes are leaking the pipe that is leaking is behind a wall how can I stop it without cutting a hole in the wall.

Pipe leaking [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here so please bear with me. My question is what pipe could be leaking in my upstairs master bathroom? My shower is in a u shape, my shower head is on the open end by the sliding doors and the wall is fiberglass stuff and the flat wall is tile and the bottom foot of it caved in and is...

Drain pipe leaking [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: under my kitchen I have drain pipes that run to a large pipe that goes down into ground.I have no idea what this called(sorry)where the drain pipe and this large pipeconnect is leaking.How do I repair this?

View more questions Search