Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    batgirl2009 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Lol... being young is a pain. I can't make as big of a difference in the world yet. Lol
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 21, 2008, 08:04 AM
    I will be able to get out of this situation without making a mess
    Keep it simple and leave all of them alone. Problem solved, now get ready for college.

May 21, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Ok... I can't wait for college. Such a big decision!

May 21, 2008, 08:30 AM
    I know he won't leave her for me... nor do I want him too.

Lol... thanks for that advice. I'll look into that and keep you updated lol
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 21, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by batgirl2009
    I'm learning how to be patient with myself. I'm not the easiest person to get along with. I'm very excited about college and seeing what I can do with the talents God gave me.

The culture shock is what I'm most scared of. Luckily my high school has given me the chance to make great female friends who I know I can count on and will keep me on the path to reach my goals.
    Hi, I think you new Avatar is nice.

As for the future culture shock - we are still here, and I'm sure that you know you can talk to us about that when the time comes. Just take things day by day and don't intentionally look for any brick walls.

Now, relax and enjoy the upcoming summer break.

May 21, 2008, 08:22 PM
    I cannot even wait for summer break! Less than 10 days!!
    hannah_banana91 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by batgirl2009
    Okay so I'm 16 (I will be 17 in 47 days in case anyone wanted to know)! And we have these new neighbors. His name (I'm changing it) is Tucker. Tucker and his wife have been married for about 2 years and are really happy. They are trying to have a kid but nothing seems to be working. Now Tucker doesn't really talk to my parents or my sister but he talks to me...like when I get home from school we typically talk for like an hour or so. He likes to hug me and pick me up. And I think that I like him. And then last night I had a dream about us having sex. Am I a horrible person? I don't want to be a home-wrecker but I think I might really have feelings for him! Please help!
    Feelings and dreams aren't bad. ACTIONS can be. Stay away from that side of the tracks. Trust me. I have a friend currently who fell in love with a married man convinced him to hook up with her and got pregnant. She has been outcasted by everyone. Not only that, she was a huge part in messing up the marriage. Here's a tip... STAY AWAY FROM TAKEN MEN. What is the point? They're taken. Its disrespectful to yourself and to them. Not only that but imagine if you were married and some teen was all over your husband. How would that make you feel? JUST STAY AWAY FROM TAKEN MEN. It's just a bad idea all around
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2008, 10:39 PM
    Your desire is normal and common.

Just back off. Channel that energy. It won't end well if you act on it most likely.

You are going to be attracted to men you cannot have. I've been attracted to women I could not be with. I've more than a few itches and desires about women I could, but won't, be with. It happens. It's a part of being alive and being sexual.

Its OK.

Its maddening. But its OK.

Find someone more available... dreams and fantasies are powerful and fun. I have fantasies id never act on... most people do.

But id really advise you to just accept him as a big crush and that's that. Your body and mind are just gearing up for another stage of your life... and with several billion people in this world, I'm guessing he isn't the end all be all.
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Personaly I think he has no feelings for you I think he is just trying to be a good friend of yours. And your 2 young to be thinking about a relationship with a married man, they been with each other 4 2 years you wouldn't want to ruin that relationship. Just be friends with the guy and if you talk to him about how you feel about him he will think your crazy little girl and that will ruin the friendship between u 2. Just say hi once in a while. And he doesn't feel the same way for you again he just being a good friend and neighbor.

Jul 16, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Thanks guys for all of your input but needless to say things worked out as they should. We talked about and there is nothing to be worried about. He admitted to crossing lines he shouldn't and apologized. And in a crazy kind of twist of events, he find a great guy friend my own age. He also helped me see that I'm not looking for a relationship during my senior year. I want to enjoy this time being single. I have a lot of ambitions for my life and am far too young to try and have the serious and committed relationship I was looking for. THANK YOU to everyone! You are fantastic. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mock trial and preparation for a modified version of the bar exam that is eagerly awaiting me. Later days!:o
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 17, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Welcome dear, glad were could be of help.

Good luck with you exams and don't forget to have some uncomplicated fun between your studies.

Jul 17, 2008, 04:16 PM
    I plan to seeing as the new Batman movie comes out at midnight:D . I'm going to go see it.

Ps- thanks for everything and I hope you are feeling well:)
    ModernHippyGal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 01:09 AM
    Hey batgirl, oh man. I don't want to put too much info on here but when you see this if you would like leave me your email address or something. I want to tell you about my situation, which before anything happened, sounded almost EXACTLY like yours. Get back to me darling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married and falling for a married man [ 16 Answers ]

I met this married man doing volunteer work. I noticed that he was nice looking and he was helpful with what I needed. I do fundraisers for the Humane Society. Anyway, he told me to contact when I needed his help and he would donate a portion of money from his business. He gave me his business card...

Falling for a married man [ 7 Answers ]

What do you do when all your life you search for someone to understand you and care for like no other and finally it happens? Your crazy laugh, outrageous antics, it doesn't matter, He likes you just the way you are. You wake up and realize omg, he's married. You guys couldn't be together if...

Falling for an old friend who's married [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a 27 year old female in near desperation for finding Mr. Right. Just recently, I tried to surf the name of an old friend in grade school. He used to be a die hard admirer of mine and back then, I never had any feelings for him. Whatever's gotten into me recently, I don't know... but I...

I think I'm Falling in love with a married man. [ 4 Answers ]

I think I'm falling in love with a married man. Ive liked him since I was 16, I'm 20 now. He is now 29. And just got married. I thought I had lost all my feelings for him, but 2 weeks ago he came on to me at a wal mart store. I told him to leave me alone and walked out. Then this Wednesday I found ...

View more questions Search