Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    entity Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

May 17, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Have I gotten "TOO WHITE"?
    For those who don't know about me from the depig forum, I used Monobenzone for a year and have been using Benzylarbutin for a year. Monobenzone was awesome for the first 6 months then I got some repig spots on my face and arms. It was hideous for a while.
    Benzylarbutin faded them out, but has also continued lightening my colour. Sometimes I am made fun of, being called Michael Jackson or Albino, because I am Indian but now strikingly fair. Which I don't quite understand, because my face still has some colour yet, and it's the only place I continue to apply anything, because it's the only place I feel is not 100% depigged yet. Everywhere else on my body like my hands, torso, penis, bottom, are a uniform milky white that I am satisfied as my final colour. I do not feel too white, but people tell me that I look "too white". I've posted my photo so you can see what I am talking about. I would like to know from others who are using Benzylarbutin for as long as I have or longer, if there is need to worry about getting or looking too white on certain parts?

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2008, 07:56 AM
    You don't appear too white in your pic. No whiter then a caucasian with black hair appears.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 17, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by entity
    For those who don't know about me from the depig forum, I used Monobenzone for a year and have been using Benzylarbutin for a year. Monobenzone was awesome for the first 6 months then I got some repig spots on my face and arms. It was hideous for a while.
    Benzylarbutin faded them out, but has also continued lightening my colour. Sometimes I am made fun of, being called Michael Jackson or Albino, because I am Indian but now strikingly fair. Which I don't quite understand, because my face still has some colour yet, and it's the only place I continue to apply anything, because it's the only place I feel is not 100% depigged yet. Everywhere else on my body like my hands, torso, penis, bottom, are a uniform milky white that I am satisfied as my final colour. I do not feel too white, but people tell me that I look "too white". I've posted my photo so you can see what I am talking about. I would like to know from others who are using Benzylarbutin for as long as I have or longer, if there is need to worry about getting or looking too white on certain parts?

Alert: Benzylarbutin promoter/seller.

May 17, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Thanks Tickle, I guess it's just my hands that people pick on and relate to Michael Jackson's?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    Alert: Benzylarbutin promoter/seller.

I am entitled to share my mistake with monobenzone, and my success with benzylarbutin.

Nothing is being promoted or sold. Maybe by the person posting the alert, though :rolleyes:
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

May 17, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by entity

Hello Please tell me where you got your benzylarbutin from? I purchased some before and it did nothing for me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2008, 03:24 PM
    I actually say yes, people should be proud of their ethnic background and not try to change their looks to such extremes, I would say yes based on your background I would say it is too light
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 17, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    Hello Please tell me where u got ur benzylarbutin from? I purchased some before and it did nothing 4 me.
    I'm sure he'll be glad to tell you where he got his benzylarbutin from.

:)

There's only one place.

Tell him/her, entity.

May 17, 2008, 06:48 PM
    I agree with Chuck, that I stand out from the rest of my family & background. My face is OK to people, but the rest of my body colour has turned out too bloody pale, although personally I like to see it pure white, it is embarrassing to hear people say look it's michael jackson or he's too white, or be asked why I don't tan.

So I don't support where I got my lightening products from. Monobenzone is a terrible thing to experiment with on normal skin, and benzylarbutin is not documented enough to be predictable or safe. I just had little choice after I started. If you look closely at my hand you might notice an even more milky white spot. It doesn't bother me much, my hand's pale spot as does my face still not being pure white, it blends in enough, yet I still find myself with little choice still trying to get my skin all one perfect color and sometimes I myself conclude my body is too pale, m face still needs to be whiter, perhaps I have developed a complex like MJ about it? Could be a lesson if I can be an example, of how you should be careful what you wish for.

Besides, I don't think I am the only one who experimented with mono and faces this problem. People should speak up more about it instead, the danger, instead of chatter about this and that source. Skin lightening is one thing. Depigmentation? A whole other dangerous turf. :rolleyes:
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Lol@Vicky_D your hands look higly Michael Jacksonish Entity. Also Entity have you experienced any blue veins?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 17, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Why would anyone do this to themselves?
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2008, 06:17 PM
    [QUOTE=Vicky_D]Alert: Benzylarbutin promoter/seller.[/QUOTE]lol it really don't take a rocket scientist to tell this is a promoter/seller.:eek: how many will we have on this forum. It's a shame.
    Imanove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Mmmnn
    consumer Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2008, 03:24 PM
    You seem like you are promoting this product which I think is a SCAM. Why would anyone post their photo on a forum asking if they are "too white"? LOL

Especially as you have asked the same question on the depig forum (definitely a SCAM forum).
    Cherry_09 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Jun 17, 2008, 08:18 PM
    You are hand looks very bad.(Like the diseased one)
    jerseyboy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 07:16 AM
    You look really good, I am Indian too and have a complexion the color of peanut butter and I want to get lighter. Although I don't want to get so light that people think I've done something I would raher it be a gradual process . Also on the side of your head I think I can still see a bit of your original color or is that just a shadow?
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Benzylarbutin, LOL, this guy is definitely one of sam's family members and is here stricktly to move product. No other company sells " Benzylarbutin" but herbal inn.
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    Benzylarbutin, LOL, this guy is definetly one of sam's family members and is here stricktly to move product. No other company sells " Benzylarbutin" but herbal inn.
    Anybody who has good results with BA has to be sam's cousin, You used it with great results. Are you related to sam.
    jerseyboy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Uh... who the heck is Sam?
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Uh...who the heck is Sam?
    sam is missj28's cousin
    madameblue Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2008, 02:00 PM
    No I don't feel you look too white. Have you ever seen a true albino? Trust me, you don't compare. I think you complexion looks very pretty like cream. I think the thing is that because you're of a race where the typical colour is brown that is what makes you stand out. Personally, I thought you looked like a pale Italian. And as for the Michael Jackson comments ignore them. People always will correlate pale skin or depigging to Michael Jackson.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 yo son having " white monster dreams"- but he says he's awake [ 5 Answers ]

I just don't know if my son is just having bad dreams, or if there is really some sort of portal or something in my house. He has been talking about white monsters with guitars for about 6 + months now- he says they come through a hole in the floor( there is no hole)- there is a place where his...

Children's fantasy movie, white pony "maramis" [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie that was out in the late 80;s or early 90's, children's fantasy with a white pony named Maramis?

Google or Yahoo "search results archive"? [ 3 Answers ]

I know it's a long shot, but I'm wondering: I am curious to know how many search results for a particular term there were in Google or Yahoo for a date in the past. In case that does not make sense, an example: Today there are about 401,000 Google results for the term "fried worms". I...

View more questions Search