Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophie1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 06:31 AM
    1980's cartoon?
    Hey there, I was just wondering if anyone can help me with a question! Lately myself and people from work have been discussing children's TV shows that we used to watch when we were growing up. No one knows of a cartoon I used to watch in the late 80's, so I thought id ask to see if anyone knew what it was called, its really bugging me! Its got trolls in it that live in the sea, and there's this evil lady, really skinny in a black dress, who tries to get rid of the trolls, also there's a fat bloke with the lady who has a yellow bird that sits on his head! Im definitely not going mad, it definitely exsisted just can't remember the name! If you know message me back, then I can you tube it,lol.Thanks for your time xx
    Blastoff Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

May 21, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie1985
    hey there, i was just wondering if anyone can help me with a question! Lately myself and people from work have been discussing childrens tv shows that we used to watch when we were growing up. No one knows of a cartoon i used to watch in the late 80's, so i thought id ask to see if anyone knew what it was called, its really bugging me! Its got trolls in it that live in the sea, and theres this evil lady, really skinny in a black dress, who tries to get rid of the trolls, also theres a fat bloke with the lady who has a yellow bird that sits on his head! Im definitly not going mad, it definitly exsisted just can't remeber the name! If you know mesage me back, then i can you tube it,lol.Thanks for your time xx
    Sounds a little like "Pirates of Dark Water" (Hanna-Barbera) but I think that ran from about 1990-93.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Name of 1980's cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,Im trying to get the name of a 1980's cartoon movie. I do not remember very much about it, but I will try to give the you information the best I can. It had something to do with travelling to the edge of the world. It may have had something to do with the sun as well.I don't think there were...

Cartoon Pirate movie from the early to mid 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking for a children's pirate cartoon from the early to mid 1980's. I'd say no later 1987, but I'm not positive. I think my dad recorded it off HBO or Showtime because there were no commercials. The cartoon was about a boy,who was from the present, and he somehow gets...

1980's Cartoon Movie [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a cartoon movie (I believe it was a movie and not a series) that had bears in it and they played in like a band together. One had a whiskey jug as his instrument and he wore his hat real low on his head so that it covered his eyes. Anyone remember this movie?

Approx 1980's cartoon dogs with horns (possibly anime/manga) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a short series/film about this pup that was found by a young boy. The pup belonged to a pack of dogs that resembled alsatians but had horns on their head. The dogs attacked the building where the pup was being held as they were vicious and the horns lit up when...

View more questions Search