Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephen100 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 06:40 PM
    I kind of need answers
    I've been running two miles for two months now. Yesterday I wan going to do it again, but my legs were to weak!:confused:
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 17, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Makes sense your legs are tired, you should try running ONE mile a day for a while, but first let them rest for a day, if this isn't a regular thing you do then you body issn't used to it. Hope this helps stephan
    ZigZag07 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

May 19, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Maybe lay off running for a little bit?
    I'm 15 and I've been running for like... 5 years (not that that REALLY matters lol) but I run like 5 miles a day... you have to build UP to it...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2008, 01:33 PM
    OK, if you have been running two miles a day for two months you should be built up so that that distance is easy, could you please explain anottle more
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Are you eating before you run? Maybe your potassium is low, trying eating a banana before your start up. Have you been sick recently. Now that the weather is getting warming are you drinking enough water? If you're a beginner runner, try running and switch to jogging and alternate throughout the run. Or don't run the distance your doing, 1/2 it or run every other day if your just starting this. But more info would be helpful in order to help you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure what kind of rash I had [ 2 Answers ]

About four years ago I was at my parents house an my brother had come over with his 9 month old (he is not a very clean person nor his wife) but anyway I held the child for about 10 minutes an I put him down,I washed my hands then I started too itch so I washed my arms,when I arrived home I was...

Me and my kind of ex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same traning group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

Me and my kind of ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same training group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

What kind of pill is this [ 1 Answers ]

I have a light purple pill its ovale and has the letters I F A on it can anyone tell me what pill this is??

View more questions Search