Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bulmer06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Agitator remove to get to sheer pin
    How do I get to the shear pin and remove agitator [email protected]
    Rerepete Posts: 17, Reputation: -1

May 16, 2008, 04:47 PM
    At the top of the agitator, there is usually a cap that covers a nut holding the agitator on the shaft.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2008, 03:02 AM
    Depends on the model. You didn't mention what you are working on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove the Kenmore potable washer's agitator [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I find it difficult to remove the agitator of my Apartment size Kenmore, When I wash my cloths it leaks and my Kitchen become flooded, so I thought of remove the machine and see where is the leak.. How ever I do not know how to remove the agitator - the model number is 110.2970092 - Thanks

Sheer torture! [ 6 Answers ]

413-pound inmate loses weight, sues An inmate awaiting trial on a murder charge is suing the county, complaining he has lost more than 100 pounds because of the jailhouse menu Broderick Lloyd Laswell says he isn't happy that he's down to 308 pounds after eight months in the Benton County jail....

Matag Washer, How do I remove Agitator? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a newer Matag Toploading washer (model starts with LAT8506) and the tub won't spin. I'm trying to work on it, but I can't get the agitator off. I've tried pulling up very hard (there is no bold down the center hold). I'm guessing that the clutch won't let go, or there's a transmission...

How to Remove Top Half Agitator? [ 1 Answers ]

Just noticed that the top half agitator on Whirlpool Model LSQ8543JQ1 Washer does not rotate very well. Checked the bottom half of the agitator and it functions properly (goes both ways) but the top half of the agitator spins forward intermittently sometimes it doesn't rotate at all. Checked the...

Remove agitator from GE washer [ 2 Answers ]

How do you remove the agitator on a GE Model WJSR2070B2WW washing machine?

View more questions Search