Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denisem6 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Is National University a good school?
    Hello.

I am looking to get my Masters Degree in San Diego, CA. Can anyone tell me what they know about National University. Also, if they have good accreditation?

Thanks so much!!

Denise
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2008, 07:01 PM
    If this is it National University System yes it is a good school, the second largest private school in California
    denisem6 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Warren national university [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if this school is a good school? I would like to know the background of it.

Is University of Dublin CA good? [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if this University is good. I hear not so good things about Belford University. What are your thoughts? Thanks~

Boyfriends still in school and its time for university in a different country [ 11 Answers ]

I've been seeing a guy for almost two years but he still has one year to go in school. I love him to pieces and want to stay with him. But I've always heard that long distance relationships don't work. I know I would see him during holidays but I also feel like I might be missing out on university...

View more questions Search