Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Frieda is a real name
    phillies fan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Children should not be equated to Guines Pigs. A dumb A$$ I know named his son Espn after the sports show ESPN. The kid looks just like him. Retarded.

No he didn't that's just messed up. What did he think the kid was going to work there or something. I feel sorry for that kid.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 21, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by magprob
    Children should not be equated to Guines Pigs. A dumb A$$ I know named his son Espn after the sports show ESPN. The kid looks just like him. Retarded.

Hahahahah that's great! Did you all hear about the couple that went to court so they could name there kid 4real. Because when she told him she was knocked up he was all wow this is 4real and for some reason that's what they wanted to name the kid. But you can't have numbers in your name.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Then they could do fourreal

:) :) :)
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 21, 2008, 02:45 PM
    My first born (if he's a boy) wWILL be named Daniel, I love that name it's so sweet and agelic.
    If I have a girl I'll name her Honesty, and I alwaysed loved the name Logan.
    You know what's funny though my sister has a girl named Gunivere nice name, but you know what they named there son SABER, no seroulsy I think it's a odd name but he is adorable, and I love him but odd name
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 21, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Well I of course I have to go with;

Sydney : for a girl
    Jared: for a boy

Because those are the names I gave my kids. Still love those names. :)

May 21, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Sydney is cute
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 21, 2008, 03:31 PM
    She totally fits her name too. But I'm biased. :)
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 22, 2008, 02:44 PM
    I really have to wonder how many people stop to consider that their kids actually have to spend their lives with the names parents pick out.
    ladykiren Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 03:03 PM
    I really like Patrick for a boy's name and Lucy for a girl's name. I wish I had had an older brother named Patrick, that would have been awesome.
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

May 22, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Freddie Mercury
    D*ck Van Dyke
    Neil Patrick Harris

May 27, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Freddie Mercury all right!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have a baby girl [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I want to have a baby, but we really want to have a baby girl. I've done some research and one of the things that I've learned is for the girl not to climax. Does this mean at all or just when penetration from my husband occurs? And if you know of any other ways that will help us...

How to have a baby girl [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get pregnant but want a lilltle girl. What can I try so that my chances are having a girl?

Baby Girl got electrocuted [ 9 Answers ]

So, I woke up to my chihuahua yelping a few hours ago. She has chewed through a cord to a plugged in lamp and got a nice jolt. I called her vet's emergency number and the vet told me that she'll be fine, just to feed her and let her sleep. Not something that you can MAKE my dog do. It scared...

Want a baby girl [ 3 Answers ]

:o I have 2 boys and I really want to have a baby girl but I am still breastfeeding my 4 month old and my period has not restarted. How else can I tell that I am ovulating so that I can have my baby girl??

A girl that had a baby with someone else while she was with me [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what I should do or how to get over the fact that my girlfriend had another baby but from someone else. She has 3 kids from 3 different fathers and one is 7, 2, 11 months. The 2 year old is mine and when she got a job at a hospital she started messing around with a co worker and got...

View more questions Search