Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phillies fan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 11:42 AM
    What would you name a baby boy or girl?
    Just a group discussion. It's a rainy day today and wanted to chat about a subject that everyone has an opinion about.

What would you name a boy?
    Id name my first born son after his father, second born anthony or roco.

What would you name a girl?
    Adrianna, carmella, maria, or emma
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 16, 2008, 11:49 AM
    I'm partial to Cuthbert or Horatio for boys.

For girls I would consider Penelope or Medusa

:D
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 16, 2008, 11:55 AM
    My Hubby and I can NOT come up with a name for a boy! We have tossed around the name Jack but I think it is too generic! I like Denny but I think it sounds like a BOY's name not a grown ups!?

For a girl we are going to use Clover, It's my hubbys grandmas name. We both LOVE it!

May 16, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJoseph06
    My Hubby and I can NOT come up with a name for a boy!! We have tossed around the name Jack but I think it is too generic! I like Denny but I think it sounds like a BOY's name not a grown ups!??

For a girl we are going to use Clover, It's my hubbys grandmas name. We both LOVE it!
    Denny was the name of a very grown up character on Grey's Anatomy, if that helps.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 12:17 PM
    My favorite names are Jonathan and Julianna...

Oddly enough.. they're my parent's names.

May 16, 2008, 12:31 PM
    My aunt and uncle both had names starting with R, so they named their three daughters all with Rs. They would sign family letters and cards; the 5 Rs.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 16, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Yea Denny also was Kevin Costner's name in some move or another. I like it but the hubby doesn't hahaha
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Oh... I'm the fourth generation "all J's."

Believe me... the pressure... lol.

My ex-fiance was a "J"... come to think of it... several of the guys I've dated were "J's"... weird.

May 16, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJoseph06
    My Hubby and I can NOT come up with a name for a boy!! We have tossed around the name Jack but I think it is too generic! I like Denny but I think it sounds like a BOY's name not a grown ups!??

My brother his name is dennis we call him denny den den he don't mind them. He just gets bothered over dennis the menice (thinks that's how you spell it). My boyfriend loves the name jack for some odd reason.

Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick

Julianna is a very pretty name. Too many jonathan's in our family haha obviously a good name.

Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick

Julianna is a very pretty name. Too many jonathan's in our family haha obviously a good name.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 16, 2008, 12:35 PM
    I like the name Roco but I can't help but think of a german shephard when I hear the name. My guiene pig was named carmella, lol so Im not sure on that one, I like the name anthony and nickname him Tony. I also like Jesse for either a boy or girl.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Jesse/Jessica is a good name... :)

May 16, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by plonak
    i like the name Roco but I can't help but think of a german shephard when i hear the name. my guiene pig was named carmella, lol so Im not sure on that one, i like the name anthony and nickname him Tony. I also like Jesse for either a boy or girl.

Roco is my cousins name love it so much. Carmella is a very pretty name to speak you must have a pretty guiene pig, jesse cannot do its my dogs name she is an akita I love her dearly.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 16, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Hha that's cute, the names I liked for animals you like for people and the names you like for people I like for animals, that's funny. Yea Carmella died years and years ago.. I think that's maybe a cute name for a girl..

Roco seems like such a macho name, lol, but I remember I watched this show where this guy named roco owned a restaurant, and I remember thinking that I loved that name.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Elwood.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Scott---Sadistic much? The stories that go with those names... *shudder*

Of course, my husband and I have decided on our kids' names if we ever get to have them: Aviendha for a girl, and Lannister for a boy.

Either way, the first child will have the middle name Jude.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by plonak
    i like the name Roco but I can't help but think of a german shephard when i hear the name. my guiene pig was named carmella, lol so Im not sure on that one, i like the name anthony and nickname him Tony. I also like Jesse for either a boy or girl.

Oooooo! I love guines pigs! My sisters and I had three. Their names were: Blackie, Freida and Chip.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 01:45 PM
    I already have my girl's name lined out:

Melanie Scarlett

And for a boy:

Jayden (can't think of a middle name)

Some other girl names I like:

Evelynn
    Melody
    Olivia
    Deseriah
    Whitney
    Camille
    Cameron
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Children should not be equated to Guines Pigs. A dumb A$$ I know named his son Espn after the sports show ESPN. The kid looks just like him. Retarded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have a baby girl [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I want to have a baby, but we really want to have a baby girl. I've done some research and one of the things that I've learned is for the girl not to climax. Does this mean at all or just when penetration from my husband occurs? And if you know of any other ways that will help us...

How to have a baby girl [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get pregnant but want a lilltle girl. What can I try so that my chances are having a girl?

Baby Girl got electrocuted [ 9 Answers ]

So, I woke up to my chihuahua yelping a few hours ago. She has chewed through a cord to a plugged in lamp and got a nice jolt. I called her vet's emergency number and the vet told me that she'll be fine, just to feed her and let her sleep. Not something that you can MAKE my dog do. It scared...

Want a baby girl [ 3 Answers ]

:o I have 2 boys and I really want to have a baby girl but I am still breastfeeding my 4 month old and my period has not restarted. How else can I tell that I am ovulating so that I can have my baby girl??

A girl that had a baby with someone else while she was with me [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what I should do or how to get over the fact that my girlfriend had another baby but from someone else. She has 3 kids from 3 different fathers and one is 7, 2, 11 months. The 2 year old is mine and when she got a job at a hospital she started messing around with a co worker and got...

View more questions Search