Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lma2931 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Looking for an old cartoon/tvshow.
    I am trying to find an old child's program that I think my child will like. I can't remember the name to save my life. It was a about a little girl who's grandmothers was being sent to a nursing home. And she had these little characters in her mirror that was magic. She climbed through this mirror, and went looking for a special orange tree that would cause someone to stay young, and the little girl was in a rush to get the special oranges back home to her grandma. Also there was an evil queen that guarded the orange tree for herself.. I have been trying to find this movie for years someone help...
    gtf455 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Its called Huggabunch. I loveddd that movie when I was little and it took me forever to find the name of it and I finally did a few years ago. If you look on Ebay you can get a copy of the movie pretty cheap! Good luck! And I'm sure your daughter will love it!
    lma2931 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gtf455
    Its called Huggabunch. I loveddd that movie when i was little and it took me forever to find the name of it and i finally did a few years ago. If you look on Ebay you can get a copy of the movie pretty cheap! Good luck! And i'm sure your daughter will love it!

Thank you so much as soon as I heard it I remembered thank you thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

A Cartoon I Can't Think Of [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon when I was really young. I'm talking mabye seven or eight years old. It came on a channel that I cannot remember. There was this young man, probably about 15-16, and he was on this alien planet with his family. He makes friends with this cute, furry, little...

View more questions Search