Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Diana Stalder Surely White
    I just ordered "Surely White" lightening and whitening cream. Will someone please share their experience with this cream. Im planning on using it to even my complexion.

May 19, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Since no one on this forum has used Diana Stalder Surely White, I'll be the first to experiment. Today was my first day using it; I have the lightening and whitening cream. It's supposed to lighten the skin in a week; I'll see:)
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

May 19, 2008, 02:10 PM
    I I have used the DS regular whitening cream and I liked it. What ingredients are in the surely white?

May 19, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Whitening Cream Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Sorbitol, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Cl47005.

Lightening Cream Ingredients: Water Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Arbutin, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Sodium Lauryl Slufate, Elthylhexl Methoxycinnamate, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrick Acid, Fragrance
    BELLA30 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Please update us on the DS product. I have a post on Makari and Meladerm, and I write an update regularly so to help people who are looking to find the right product and don't know what to try.
    Marj16 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1
    -

May 20, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    I i have used the DS regular whitening cream and i liked it. What ingredients are in the surely white?
    The key ingredient for the Surely White Whitening Cream and SW Body Whitening Lotion is Rumex Occidentalis extract or Tyrostat11.
    Rumex Occidentalis (Tyrostat 11)
    - A natural skin-whitening agent
    - Native to the Northern Canadian prairies region.
    Extracts with strong inhibitory effects on the enzyme tyrosinase

Tocopheryl Acetate – anti oxidant, moisturizing and anti aging effect
    Ascorbic acid - Anti oxidant.

Whitening Cream Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Sorbitol, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Cl47005.

As for the Surely White Lightening Cream and Surely White Lightening Lotion is Arbutin.
    Key ingredients:
    Arbutin - an extract of Bearberry plant which produced by a Solid/liquid extraction
    - whitening agent.
    Panthenol - Vit B5
    - penetrating moisturizer, stimulates cellular regeneration and aids in tissue repair.
    Lactic acid - -moisturizer

Lightening Cream Ingredients: Water Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Arbutin, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Sodium Lauryl Slufate, Elthylhexl Methoxycinnamate, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrick Acid, Fragrance
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

May 20, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marj16
    The key ingredient for the Surely White Whitening Cream and SW Body Whitening Lotion is Rumex Occidentalis extract or Tyrostat11.
    Rumex Occidentalis (Tyrostat 11)
    - A natural skin-whitening agent
    - Native to the Northern Canadian prairies region.
    Extracts with strong inhibitory effects on the enzyme tyrosinase

Tocopheryl Acetate – anti oxidant, moisturizing and anti aging effect
    Ascorbic acid - Anti oxidant.

As for the Surely White Lightening Cream and Surely White Lightening Lotion is Arbutin.
    Key ingredients:
    Arbutin - an extract of Bearberry plant which produced by a Solid/liquid extraction
    - whitening agent.
    Panthenol - Vit B5
    - penetrating moisturizer, stimulates cellular regeneration and aids in tissue repair.
    Lactic acid - -moisturizer

Thank you :) have you used it? Where can I get it?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 21, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    thank you :) have you used it? Where can i get it?
    There is Southgain on eBay and also this other store:
    3x MORE POTENT Stalder SW 2N1 Skin Whitening Set NIGHT on eBay, also, Lightening Cream, Skin Care, Health Beauty (end time 27-May-08 02:23:35 BST)
    :D

May 23, 2008, 03:16 PM
    I know it hasn't been a week since I started using Surely White but to give a little update; Im not seeing ANY DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN WHATSOEVA! Not a change in texture or anything.. Im not going to judge it yet because like I said it hasn't been a week yet but from what Im seeing, its kind of hard to believe it'll make a change by Monday. Not saying it doesn't work but... Ill see. Oh yeah Im starting to break out a little( which I usually dont) so there is a change in texture.

May 24, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Okay... this morning I have a lot of fine bumps on my skin. Im also a little darker.
    izabet Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2008, 02:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole82
    Okay... this morning I have a lot of fine bumps on my skin. Im also a little darker.

That sounds like something that happened to me. That was my first step and everything went bad after. Stop using the product if you can. I got a bad a burn from the chemicals.

May 26, 2008, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by izabet
    that sounds like somthing that happened to me. that was my first step and everything went bad after. stop using the product if you can. i got a bad a burn from the chemicals.
    You're RIGHT! When I woke up this morning I had two mild chemical burns on my forehead and one on the right side of my face:mad: I kept using it after breaking out because I was hoping it was just a little phase:(
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2008, 07:01 AM
    Well if its natural what are you doing with chemical burns. I thought natural products don't burn your skin.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2008, 03:31 PM
    This is so weird because diana stalder works for me. My skin looks much brighter and more radiant, and it helps clear up my skin. I had peeling too, so it's gotten lighter.
    Marj16 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 25, 2008, 09:04 AM
    The new product of GENUINE Diana Stalder Gluta Soap is in eBay now.
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Regarding the whitening cream ingredients:

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - it is carcinogenic and can cause skin aging. You can look it up.
    Ascorbic Acid - this oxidizes within a very short period even with proper packaging. The oxidized form of vitamin c causes skin aging.

Is skin aging really worth whitening your skin? You can look at other whitening products that have safer ingredients.
    sangitadeka Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Hello friends, let me tell you I have been a worshiper of diana stalder whitening cream. It works on me so well. But even since I'm using the new version that is surely white, I'm witnessing severe breakouts. Stay away from it if you are sentive and prone to acne as it contains mineral oil. I really miss the original version. If the manufacturer is listening then get back the original diana stalder whitening cream.
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2009, 03:19 PM

Your probably allergic to it . Only buy from south gain on eBay. Don't buy from fake sellers that don't have it labeled
    LeilainMD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 08:29 AM

Hey everyone!

I first bought Diana Stalder's products after reading some good reviews.

The Surely White Whitening cream- used it to lighten a second-degree water burn on my chest after the burn had closed up. Good results over several weeks from that. The burn lightened significantly, to the extent that I wear all my old tops without thinking others will notice the burn.

I also use several products on my inner thighs, where I have weird marks from random breakouts (-_-0) and the area is generally darker. I started with Stalder's Papaya Kojic soap, but did not see results. So, now I:

Use Stalder's Glutathione soap to exfoliate lightly on thighs with a shower puff, and do the back of legs/other rough skin areas with a rough "shower glove."
    Then I dry completely with a towel and cover any marked/dark areas with the Surely White line "Lightening Lotion." It's important to let it absorb entirely before putting on clothing (Haven't noticed it bleaching clothing, but it seems like a waste of product otherwise).

At first, using the products does make the skin get a little more bumpy as it gets junk out to the surface/settles the ph, etc. Keep at it, though! Your skin will settle out after a week, two at most- the lightening starts at one week. It has lightened my marks up, softens the skin, prevents new pimples in odd body spots... And my skin is so, so picky. This stuff is definitely better than what you can buy in a US drug store. I buy it 3 bottles at a time now, myself.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 9, 2009, 03:47 AM

I personally did not see any lightening with Diana stalder products, so interested to know if you saw significant lightening in general, i.e noticeable to others . And what is your starting colour. I think Diana stalder may suit people who are already fair, although I am not dark myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Products [ 154 Answers ]

Since, the main thread we used to discuss about Diana Stalder products has been closed, I don't know anywhere else to discuss problems (if any), ask questions, get help & stuff about Diana Stalder products, so I decided to open a new thread. :) So, let's discuss about Diana Stalder here! Why...

Where can I order Diana Stalder products? [ 6 Answers ]

I was searching around for something to lighten my freckles and heard of Diana Stalder. I am tempted to ordering it. I've heard of southgain, but wanted to know where else I can order these products from? I don't want to get any lighter since I'm already light, but I'm very desperate to get rid...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

View more questions Search