Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I personally did not see any lightening with Diana stalder products,... I think Diana stalder may suit people who are already fair, although I am not dark myself.
    I agree with that!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 01:52 AM
    The only thing I actually liked from DS was the papaya kojic soap because it exfoliated well. But all of the rest did nothing for my skin and was a waste of money. The containers and jars were itty bitty small and I literally went through them within a week. I think it may work better also for people who already have fair skin.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 10, 2009, 01:59 AM

I got that DS soap from Amazon. Well can't wait to actually receive it. Shipping has gotten expensive what's going on with the value of US dollar?! :(
    miss-ts Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 04:27 PM

Is this product sold in the United states or do u have to buy online if so which site would be good for me to buy this product
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 04:48 PM
    I had always ordered Diana Stalder from online. There are retailers that sell it from the U.S. and th Philippines, but I have seen them all online. I know Amazon and Ebay sells it, as long as you find a shop that has good reputation. You have to be watchful because some people are selling fake DS.
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:40 PM
    South Gain was one of the retailers I purchased mine from too, they are reliable and legit. I think they have their own site now also.
    Zazasahira Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    South Gain was one of the retailers I purchased mine from too, they are reliable and legit. I think they have their own site now also.
    Hi Golden_Girl.After reading lot of your posts, I can see that you use DS and makari products.I want to try them.I want to but the hole line of makari products and a soap from DS.Having one color all over my body is my gold.That's why I search for pills because I think with products there will be part of the body left... Unfortunatly I didn't find pills that really work!Also my neck is dacker than the rest of my body,what can I do for this.I read a post in which you talked about MSM,how about them?
    In addition can you please tell me your regimen and can I see you before/after pics?Sorry for my bad english.Thanks a lot
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Hey Zazasahira, I did use Makari night crème and DS papaya kojic soap. I'm now using something different.. Christaline Glycerine, Likas soap, hq 4%, and retin-a 0.05%.. I just started so too soon for results and I'm still tampering with the regimin so too soon to post my confirmed info. Personally there's no need to use all of makari products, not even 1/2. I liked the night crème the best because it worked the same as their other lightening products, but the jar size was much bigger, and neutrogena sun block spf 70+. Only downfalls with makari is that the cost is more and it makes some people breakout. This was my before & after from using them https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...-384032-2.html
    gbxwb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 11:30 PM
    Rcvd the lightening cream today! I will update you in the next couple weeks.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gbxwb View Post
    rcvd the lightening cream today! I will update yall in the next couple weeks.
    OK, keep us updated. What did you order?
    gbxwb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 09:23 PM

Golden_Girl, I ordered Diana Stalder Lightening Cream from SouthGain. I want to get rid of my freckles...
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 11:47 PM
    OK, I see. Well, let us know if it lightens. The only thing I like from Diana Stalder is their papaya koic soap. It didn't lighten me, but it helped exfoliate and for the lighteners to penetrate quickly.
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2010, 08:16 AM

Leilan, I am interested in knowing your starting complexion. I am like a Sanna Lathan complexion in my face, chest, inner arms, and upper thighs, although even over time, that has gotten even darker, but my butt is like Whoopi's and arms, and back are like Gabrielle Unions. I just want fully to be the color of my face. I want to use as little as possible, like a soup and lotion, and not looking to use the soup or lotion on my face as my body is more of my concern. Can you advise.
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonComplexion View Post
    Leilan, I am interested in knowing your starting complexion. I am like a Sanna Lathan complexion in my face, chest, inner arms, and upper thighs, although even over time, that has gotten even darker, but my butt is like Whoopi's and arms, and back are like Gabrielle Unions. I just want fully to be the color of my face. I want to use as little as possible, like a soup and lotion, and not looking to use the soup or lotion on my face as my body is more of my concern. Can you advise.
    Well, what are you currently using CinnamonComplexion? I would suggest to help even the skin lactic acid peels work quite well and always apply a good sunblock high in spf to help prevent further darkening, for starters.
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2010, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Well, what are you currently using CinnamonComplexion? I would suggest to help even the skin lactic acid peels work quite well and always apply a good sunblock high in spf to help prevent further darkening, for starters.
    Thanks. I am only using Ambi right now. I never really used anything for my discoloration. I mean, overall, I have beautiful skin, just the shades are off to me. I just ordered the Diana Stalder soap, sunblock and whitening cream. I'm a little iffy and afraid of looking pale. Do you think it'll give me a pale look, or is the color natural?
    Belladona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 03:07 PM
    Has anyone used DS for hyperpigmentation for acne scars on their back or on their bikini/inner highs? Has anyone also seen improvement for stretchmarks? If so how long did it take to see results? What can I expect? What was your regimen? I need specifics please help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Products [ 154 Answers ]

Since, the main thread we used to discuss about Diana Stalder products has been closed, I don't know anywhere else to discuss problems (if any), ask questions, get help & stuff about Diana Stalder products, so I decided to open a new thread. :) So, let's discuss about Diana Stalder here! Why...

Where can I order Diana Stalder products? [ 6 Answers ]

I was searching around for something to lighten my freckles and heard of Diana Stalder. I am tempted to ordering it. I've heard of southgain, but wanted to know where else I can order these products from? I don't want to get any lighter since I'm already light, but I'm very desperate to get rid...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

View more questions Search