Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itgalary Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Famous Tourist spots
    I need to get list of some famous tourist spots to be added to my site with Google map. My idea can be viewed at http://maps.itgalary.com
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Add CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario
    Add Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, Ontario
    Add Ontario Science Centre, Toronto, Ontario
    Add Canadian National Exhibition and Ontario Place in Toronto
    Quebec City, Quebec

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Tourist visa [ 1 Answers ]

My sister in law has a multiple tourist visa right now, she got it through her previous work. Now she wanted to apply an h2b visa to work right here in orlando, will it affect her b2 status. Does she have to give up one visa to another.

Tourist visa to h2b [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has a multiple tourist visa right now, she wants to apply for an h2b visa now. Will it affect his tourist visa. Thank you.

Expired tourist visa [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I married and Brazil, she legally came to the USA on a tourist visa. We later married here in New York, but since then, her visa expired and now she is here illegally. What papers do I need so she can become a pernanment resident? Thank you

Tourist Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have come to New Jersey, US on a B1/B2 Visa from India. I wanted to see Niagara Water Falls from Canada side and return Back to US. Is there any arrangement like Tourist Visa Stamping On port of landing. I would be staying for one night and return back. Would be looking for your...

View more questions Search