Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 01:20 AM
    Emachine T2885 won't power on
    Replaced the PSU and battery. Checked connections. Got mixed up on location of power switch connectio to 9 pin connector on the mobo. Any help available?
    Gfmotz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Its possible that your motherboard is dead. Does the computer do anything when you try to turn it on? IE fans spin
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2008, 09:49 PM
    What motherboard do you have or model computer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound on emachine T3120 [ 4 Answers ]

I keep finding an unknown multi media device and can assume this is the sounddrivers I tried searching the e machine site and couldn't find the drivers for the comp or even the model of the sound card( it has onboard audio)I really need the sound back on this computer especially since it is not my...

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

Emachine T2885 not getting any power [ 9 Answers ]

An Emachine T2885 was brought to me with what appeared to be a simple power supply problem. I was told the PC problem occurred after a massive power outage in town. The PC supposedly came back on when the power came back, then shut down and would not power up afterware. Emachine tech support...

Difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) in context of data center? If yes, then what is it?. Thanks.

View more questions Search