Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janeone1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Data Entry
    How can we find a Data Entry Online job that is real? Not getting people to join by paying money, but a real Data Entry job.
    Janeone1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Do you know a real Online job that is not a scam?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

May 15, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeone1
    Do you know a real Online job that is not a scam?
    No, no I don't. The problem with online data entry jobs is that the organization needing the data entered would also probably like to control access to the information they want entered for security, privacy, and legal reasons. That's hard to do if you're sending it to a semi-anonymous individual in their own home for entry.

There is an AMHD member named Clough that works from home and may be able to provide you additional info. Search for Clough's posts, your question is fairly frequent here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Want data entry job from home [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I find an online data entry job I can do from home and not pay out of pocket for a start up kit or access fee?

Entry data [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GED and I am interested in medical data entry I have 4 children I would like to to it on line and I was wandering if I am going for a right choice and where do I start and how much is it costing anybody with answers would really help:

Home based Data entry work [ 4 Answers ]

Warm Greetings, I would like to know if any body here knows regarding online job sites. Please recommend any, if you know, moreover it should not be scam site or demanding fees. Regards

View more questions Search