Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbysbobcat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Father lies about child custody
    THE FATHER OF MY SON HAS OUR 2 YEAR OLD HE DOES NOT WANT ME TO BE AROUND HIM UNLESS WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP! HE WAS USING MY SON AS A TOOL TO GET ME TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM WHICH RESULTED IN ME BEING 8 1/2 MONTHS WITH OUR 2 LIL BOY . THERE WAS A CUSTODY BATTLE STARTED BUT THE FATHER NEVER CAME TO COURT SO THE CASE WAS DISMISSED HE HAS SINCE MOVED TO AN RUAL AREA AND ANSWERS THE PHONE WHEN EVER HE FEELS LIKE IT. IN TEXAS WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED `LEGAL AID ` FOR PEOPLE WHO can't PAY FOR A LAWYER . JUST MY LUCK LEGAL AID SAID THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO HELP ME WITH MY CASE SOOOOOO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CAN I DO WHEN I HAVE NO EXTRA CASH FOR A LAWYER
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

May 15, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Why does the father have custody?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Why does the father have custody of the child instead of you ?

What was the child custody and visitation agreement that was originally done ?

May 15, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace High
    Why does the father have custody??
    He does not have custody while still in a relationship he wanted to spend more time with him and I saw no problem with that he would gwt him on weekends and at night and bring him back until I broke it off with him and the police were called but since he is the father and is on the B.C it is a matter of FAMILY COURT

May 15, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    why does the father have custody of the child instead of you ?

what was the child custody and visitation agreement that was orginally done ?
    NO custody was ever order because the case was dismissed we didn't even get to do 1 day in court. He got the child while we were still together spending the night on weekend spending time with him after work one day I broke up with him and he never returned my son home, etc. police were called but they say it is a matter of family court since he is the father and is on the B.C.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 16, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbysbobcat
    THE FATHER OF MY SON HAS OUR 2 YEAR OLD HE DOES NOT WANT ME TO BE AROUND HIM UNLESS WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP! HE WAS USING MY SON AS A TOOL TO GET ME TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM WHICH RESULTED IN ME BEING 8 1/2 MONTHS WITH OUR 2 LIL BOY . THERE WAS A CUSTODY BATTLE STARTED BUT THE FATHER NEVER CAME TO COURT SO THE CASE WAS DISMISSED HE HAS SINCE MOVED TO AN RUAL AREA AND ANSWERS THE PHONE WHEN EVER HE FEELS LIKE IT. IN TEXAS WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED `LEGAL AID ` FOR PEOPLE WHO can't PAY FOR A LAWYER . JUST MY LUCK LEGAL AID SAID THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO HELP ME WITH MY CASE SOOOOOO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CAN I DO WHEN I HAVE NO EXTRA CASH FOR A LAWYER

You don't need an Attorney to file for custody or visitation in Family Court in Texas - you can file for yourself. They will determine custody and support and can handle your unborn child's situation at the same time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can father prevent child from leaving state if he has no legal custody? [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I live in Oregon and want to take a trip to PA for a wedding and want to take my stepson also. My wife has sole custody of him but the father is telling her that she cannot take him without his permission and that the answer is no. She will not go without her son. Can he legally do this...

Father seeking child custody of an unborn child [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get partial custody to my unborn child? The mother refusing to name me as the father. I know I can file after the baby is born, but I want to be there for the birth of my child.

Dead beat father & child custody and visitation in TX [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Kay and my child is 10 months old. His father has only seen him a handful of times and is currently in jail. He is not on my child's birth certificate. His father has a history of drug abuse and violance tendencies but nothing I can prove cause he has never been caught doing any of...

I want to give custody of my unborn child to the father before the child is born [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and wish to give custody to the father before the child is born

How to I file for sole custody of a child due to father abandonment? [ 1 Answers ]

My child is 1yrs old. His father and I are not married but he was at the birth and legitamized his son and gave him his name. Since the birth of our child, he has not provided any support and he rarely calls. We live in two different states and I have visited him twice for the sole purpose for...

View more questions Search