Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KaitlynNjesse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Why don't I feel anything during sex?
    Hi, Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 years now, and we have sex once or twice a week, but sometimes we don't have it for 2 to 3 weeks at someimes, but anyway, 15 minutes into our playtime he goes down. Why do you think that is? He says he gets distracted, what do you think that means?
    And I get horny when we go to do it but after we start I feel absolutely nothing, I feel him going in but I don't feel plessure, pain, or anything. Is there something wrong with me? I sure hop you have an answer for me.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Girl!

Neither of you have any sexual passion for each other or for the sex act!

I would guess for different reasons, but... time to have a frank discussion with each other and move on to a period of celibacy and evaluation.

You are probably too young to have intercourse. That's my opinion. :)
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

May 17, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Dear KaitlynNjesse,

... we have sex once or twice a week...
    If you are a teenager that is quite normal... Hope you two are using condoms !

... but sometimes we dont have it for 2 to 3 weeks...
    Nothing wrong with that neither !

... 15 minutes into our playtime he goes down...
    I wonder what you mean here : does he suddenly fall asleep, or is there an erection problem?
    Besides that : for sex between regular partners a "playtime" of 15 minutes seems rather short. Foreplay should already be longer. Women need that to prepare for sex. That may also the reason why you don't feel anything during sex.

... He says he gets distracted...
    Distracted by what? I fear all he wants is a quick sex release (in plain English : just a ""). Two loving partners having sex is much more than just a .

... when we go to do it but after we start I feel absolutly nothing...
    Another indication of failing foreplay and a partner who seems to concentrate more on his own needs than on your and/or joined pleasure...

... Is there something wrong with me?...
    No. I fear there is something wrong with your partner.
    Are you sure that you are "the only one"?
    Another reason always to use condoms, even if you use the pill or other prophylactic.

Tell your friend what you like, how you want it, what you experience (and/or fail to experience), and what you like him to do. Make clear that you need much more foreplay instead of a "quicky". If you are for him "the one" he will adapt. If he does not, dump him : he is just (mis)using you !

Ciao !
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2008, 09:22 AM
    I hate to oversimplify but....

Two years is generally the course for the highest state of euphoria and passion in a relationship.

If your relationship does not have much else (respect, excitement, goals, commitments, dreams, imagination, adventure) it may be your biology saying time's up.

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 18, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Besides sex, how is the relationship? Do you both work, or live together? Your out of high school I assume, but correct me if I'm wrong. Are their drugs, or alcohol involved? So many things can be happening, and a few answers to narrow the field would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't feel anything during sex! [ 6 Answers ]

I just lost my virginity about three or four days ago, so that's what I'm guessing what it is, but even before we were "Exploring" each other before then and I didn't even feel anything then. I read a lot of articles saying that its stimulation of the , and I've tried it- it feels nice, but it...

I still don't know how to feel. [ 4 Answers ]

As you all know if you have read my previous pst. I lost my father about 6 weeks ago, and I still am not sure how I am supposed to feel about it. I have tried to write in a notebook, because it helps me a lot. I had no idea that writing could make a person think... alot. I have made progress I...

I don't feel anything! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I've been having sex for 2 years now, its been with 5 different guys, they all had big penises, they all got me wet and turned me on, but the problem is that once they put the penis inside Of me I don't feel pleasure, What the hell does that mean?? I concentrate! I do different positions....

Don't know what to do... or feel [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been talking to this girl for a long time like 6-7 months, and she wants to be bf/gf. I don't have a problems with that but I like doing what I;m doing now... we chill, hang out, and we are even having sex, but what is getting me is that she wants to be bf/gf. I told her I rather take it slow...

View more questions Search